“Constant quality at Hyatt Regency Pune”
Review of Hyatt Regency Pune

Hyatt Regency Pune
Ranked #7 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Suzhou, China
“Constant quality at Hyatt Regency Pune”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Big rooms, very clean hotel, the whole staff is customer oriented.
Awesome buffet for breakfast.(international and Indian)
Very good restaurants - Indian (from the buffet) and Italian.

The Sunday lunch, the Italian restaurant is transformed into a kids playground.

5min from the airport.

Having stayed in different hotels in Pune as going to Pune on regular basis for business trips, the Hyatt Regency is the best hotel I have stayed in Pune so far. The overall quality remains constant and remarks taken in consideration.

Room Tip: Better to ask for a room on the inner court (x2x and over)
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We as a team are indeed very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Kids area is really appreciated by lots of our patrons on Sunday Brunch. Your comments about breakfast has made our culinary team very happy and motivated. thank you once again for the same.
Please do write back to me directly for all your future visit or you may call me directly on my hand phone number mentioned below. We as a team shall be very happy to be at your service.
We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Ashish Kumar
+919158893004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stayed here for a night to attend a business function. Its a big property but felt a little old or stale, not really a very bright and vibrant feel in the hotel or the rooms. Off late I have been seeing that the newer 4star hotels are giving you a much better experience than the old 5 star brands.

Our meal was organized at the function so cant judge their real food quality, but the buffet was pretty average. Morning Breakfast spread again wasnt very appealing.

A very average stay I would say, 3.5 star at max

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. Your valuable comments on the upkeep of the property are shared with the housekeeping manager and the engineering team. Your feedback about the breakfast was also duly shared with our Executive Chef so that he along with his team can re look the menu so that all our patrons are delighted.
We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Ashish Kumar
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Certainly among the best hotels I have stayed in, with regard to the service. The staff were ever helpful and always greeted one with a smile, whichever corner of the hotel you met them in.

Room service was very prompt and certainly deserves a mention. The indoor pool is small and more ornamental in nature but the SPA and the gym is good and worth a visit.

Breakfast spread was exhaustive and includes delicacies from all parts of the country. I had dinner at the restaurant and must say that the serve very good fare.....the mango ice cream deserves a special mention.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors which give you a good view of the city
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast and other meal experience with us. Our Associates are our principle assets and your comments are really motivating for them. This has been duly shared with the entire team. I shall be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed for 3 nights at the Regency Hyatt in May on a business trip and had a very comfortable stay. The room was well appointed...but close to the Main Street so could hear some of the traffic....remember in India the use of a horn is mandatory...or at least it seems that way(!). The bed was comfortable and the bathroom large with a rain shower separate to the tub....and nice toiletries.

The breakfast was really good with a wide selection of western and Indian food available. I particularly liked the freshly made pancakes :)

The gym is really well equipped with bottled water and towels...

Staff were extremely polite and attentive throughout my stay.

There is a shopping mall really close by which has a converse shop....best value converse at a third of the price you pay in the UK

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper get a room as far away from the Main Street as possible.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have noted that you were disturbed by the road sine noise. I request you to mail me separately upon your next visit and I shall ensure that a quiet room is blocked for you. We are indeed very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast experience with us. Your comments with regard to staff appreciation has been shared in an appropriate forum. I shall be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Solapur, India
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was staying in a hotel in Pune 2 june to 4 June .The Hotel is beautiful & good choices of Veg break fast.The Breakfast was fantastic.Great views beautiful pune.Barring this is a perfect strategic location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast experience with us. I shall be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Hyatt Regency in Pune is located very conveniently close to Pune airport and automotive business hub. The proximity of airport will help a traveller to reach fast less than 30 minues after a late night flight. This is really a great advantage considering the fact that most of the night flights from other cities arrive in Pune late night. The property is well mantained and service is professional with very reasonable charges. Break fast is refreshing and with a variety. Only one issue I noticed is the poor maintenance of electrical switches in the rooms. Brocken switches are common and complanits to Guest services related to this are not found to be attended promptly.
Barring this this a perfect destination for abusiness traveller with its strategic location to airport and business districts offering a safe,peaceful stay suting to most of the visitors budget.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway will give a clear open view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your compliments on a well maintained property and also your breakfast experience at Hyatt Regency Pune. However we have made a note on your valuable feedback and an area to improve and self along with Director of Engineering and House keeping manager will shortly have a plan in place to rectify the electrical switches.
Katy, Texas
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was staying in a hotel in Pune when my colleagues brought me here for dinner, I moved my accomodations the next day. The hotel is beautiful and the food was fantastic. Great views of beautiful Pune as well.

Room Tip: Get a high room overlooking the radio tower park.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.I shall indeed be very happy to meet you in person on your next visit. Please let me know whenever you decide to visit us again. We thank you once again for patronizing us.