The thing which amazed me that being so close to the station and traffic prone area the property is so calm and quite! The garden in the front gives a open feeling as there is no immediate building in the front. The over all stay was good enough, room service was decent, person @ front desk was very co-operative he brought me the change of 1000 rs from near by shop and guided me about the city as well. Its good for families too if you are for a lay over !
The USP of this Hotel is proximity to Railway Station, & Local Bus Stand.
Overall good for 2-3 day business trip.
Things You Should Know:
1. Complementary breakfast can be made little better.
2. Hot water was available only in morning hours !
3. No good restaurants near by so u have to be rely on room service.
Well for me all the 3 things were not bothersome but enlisted it for travelers visiting this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shivam Hotel has 30 well appointed Deluxe and Executive Standard rooms elegantly furnished and with all modern amenities. Shivam hotel located near the Pune railway station. It is a clean, green, silent and safe location. Newly renovated rooms, hygenic housekeeping, HD televisions. Complimentary facilties like free Wi-Fi and free veg Indian breakfast. Other facilities include 24 hour check out time, 24 hours front desk and room service. The hotel is listed on all major portals and has always maintained a score of 4/5 and above. Welcome, Enjoy the best in its class rooms and service with an economical price tag. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Shivam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.