“Decent hotel, well located.”

Hotel Supreme Heritage
Ranked #89 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed here for a night and was neither disappointed nor overjoyed ! It is a decent business hotel with all the amenities required. Parking area is not big enough. Breakfast spread and quality is just okay. Beware of the beds, they are a bit mobile for your comfort.
Bottom-line for me, it's a value for money hotel. I will give it a 3.3 star rating.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Greeting from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience at our hotel. It was our privilege that you choose to stay with us - we are glad that you liked our spacious room and services.

It is our constant endeavour to be able to deliver quality and care through our service and we strive at excellence making sure all our guest’s needs are taken care of.

We have noted all your suggestions and observations and I assure you that you will witness a marked improvement on your next visit.

We are grateful for your support and truly value your patronage.

karnalkar@cypresshotel.in

Reviewed September 29, 2013

By far I have stayed in many hotels in Pune, but this experience with Cypress is something special. Its a compact hotel with the availability of all the basic amenities that a person like me requires during the travel. The best part is its location; surrounded by posh residential area & yet a close proximity to the malls & multiplexes. Also I would like to appreciate the cordiality of the front desk staff by providing me a vehicle for my personal use to the nearest mall.
I highly recommend the dishes like - Blama Vegetables, thread paneer, heavenly seven pizza & mexican sizzler at their restaurant.
The staff were very friendly & couteous. Thumbs up to the team.

Room Tip: Ask the the very interactive & responsive front desk staff.

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for taking time off to post a fantastic review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

My team were delighted to receive your compliments and your valuable comments on the quality of the hotel in general, particularly our food & beverage and the front desk staff. At Cypress Hotel, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We are happy that you, as many other guests at the hotel find our location a huge plus.

We eagerly look forward to your next visit.
Warm regards,

Reviewed September 28, 2013

i stayed there only for a day...the rooms are nice and cozy with good interiors....also the location is quite good and nr all happening places in pune...dint try food here so would not be able to comment on it..but for the price range its value for money here!!!!!

Greetings from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

Thank you for choosing Cypress Hotel as the hotel for your stay. We are glad to know that your stay was comfortable and satisfactory.

Cypress hotel's location is indeed an advantage and we are happy to see that you also felt exactly the same.Thank you for your compliments and for taking time to post an excellent review of us on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to playing host to all your requirements in the future as well and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

location,room,room service everything is fantastic @ keys hotel, all credit goes to Mr Usman GM kind a service/attention he has given to me during my stay of 16 days are beyond words,i have travel to their hosur road bangalore branch as well but its not worth staying there,i personally recommend to all travellers travelling to pune must check this ,i am sure they feel delighted,Thank you Usman man you are fantastic,keep up the good work going,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Pune and for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor.

Conveniently located, Cypress Hotel offers varied accommodation options along with modern amenities. We feel proud to note that you enjoyed staying with us and had a wonderful overall experience. Our core values at Cypress Hotel are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad the associates were able to ensure you had a home away from home experience with us.

We thank you for your review and recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at Cypress Hotel, Pune.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Warm staff, good location and good food and clean rooms..and above all great service...Their 101 suite room was the best to stay in. its not just ideal for couples but also for a group of friends or for family of 3-5... In food must try their Veg shashlik sizzler with rice/noodle both are good, starters the honey chill paneer and fried golden corn are to die for and mains all are good...dessert try their moose that the specialty of the chef to make a veg moose...the coffee caramel moose is heavenly....and oh yes for all the masala chai lovers on cuppa in the morning and your day starts on fab note...

Room Tip: 101 room is beautiful suite...rooms 205 ideal for budget travelers on twin sharing basis, 208 and 20...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having your family and you stay with us.

The team and I are grateful for your time taken to review us with the Trip Advisor community.

I have conveyed your gracious comment to the team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Our chefs were also delighted to note the compliments shared by you on your dining experience at Temptations-The Multi Cuisine Restaurant and also that their efforts were so well appreciated.

We are grateful for your support and recommendation and look forward to having many more opportunities of welcoming your family and you back to our city and Cypress Hotel, Pune

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The hotel has wonderful rooms and is very well located . It gives more bang for the buck . Rooms are very clean . Though service at reception is a bit slow and needs to improve during checkout early in the morning .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

We thank you for choosing Cypress Hotel during your visit to Pune and also for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
We are also grateful for your positive review of our service & location.

Whilst I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you at the time of checkout in the early morning hours, I request you to please let this not mar your decision to stay with us during your future visits to Pune.

We look forward to welcoming you back.
Regards

Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was my official trip to PUne and I stayed at the hotel for 13 days..For me, everything from my airport pickup till my drop was exceptionally great ! Staff was extremely cordial and hospitable.. Rooms were good, quite big and a nice ambiance.. Room service was excellent and food was good. Location was quite convenient for me as it was near to my office..I experienced that the staff goes over and beyond to fulfill the client's requirements.. I still remember when I had dinner in the hotel restaurant with my friends at 1:00am..which was near to impossible but they made it happen ! I think..spa, gym and a swimming pool was the only miss...
Over all it is worth for money.. and I would say..the strength of this hotel is their "STAFF"!!.. Keep up the good work !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Greetings from Keys Hotel Cypress!!
It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, our associates and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of Berggruen Hotels.
I appreciate your time taken to write a review and your generous compliments.

We at Keys Hotel Cypress are passionate to align our associates to offer you personalized services and experience the Keys difference.
Your comments are which drives us to ensure that we continue to give such experiences to all our guests.
I have conveyed your feedback to our associates and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.
We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.
Warm regards