“good cozy hotel in nice location”

Hotel Supreme Heritage
Ranked #89 of 225 Hotels in Pune
Ahmedabad, India
“good cozy hotel in nice location”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

i stayed there only for a day...the rooms are nice and cozy with good interiors....also the location is quite good and nr all happening places in pune...dint try food here so would not be able to comment on it..but for the price range its value for money here!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Greetings from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

Thank you for choosing Cypress Hotel as the hotel for your stay. We are glad to know that your stay was comfortable and satisfactory.

Cypress hotel's location is indeed an advantage and we are happy to see that you also felt exactly the same.Thank you for your compliments and for taking time to post an excellent review of us on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to playing host to all your requirements in the future as well and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Karnalkar@cypresshotel.in

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 6, 2013

location,room,room service everything is fantastic @ keys hotel, all credit goes to Mr Usman GM kind a service/attention he has given to me during my stay of 16 days are beyond words,i have travel to their hosur road bangalore branch as well but its not worth staying there,i personally recommend to all travellers travelling to pune must check this ,i am sure they feel delighted,Thank you Usman man you are fantastic,keep up the good work going,

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Greetings from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Pune and for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor.

Conveniently located, Cypress Hotel offers varied accommodation options along with modern amenities. We feel proud to note that you enjoyed staying with us and had a wonderful overall experience. Our core values at Cypress Hotel are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad the associates were able to ensure you had a home away from home experience with us.

We thank you for your review and recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at Cypress Hotel, Pune.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Warm staff, good location and good food and clean rooms..and above all great service...Their 101 suite room was the best to stay in. its not just ideal for couples but also for a group of friends or for family of 3-5... In food must try their Veg shashlik sizzler with rice/noodle both are good, starters the honey chill paneer and fried golden corn are to die for and mains all are good...dessert try their moose that the specialty of the chef to make a veg moose...the coffee caramel moose is heavenly....and oh yes for all the masala chai lovers on cuppa in the morning and your day starts on fab note...

Room Tip: 101 room is beautiful suite...rooms 205 ideal for budget travelers on twin sharing basis, 208 and 20...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having your family and you stay with us.

The team and I are grateful for your time taken to review us with the Trip Advisor community.

I have conveyed your gracious comment to the team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Our chefs were also delighted to note the compliments shared by you on your dining experience at Temptations-The Multi Cuisine Restaurant and also that their efforts were so well appreciated.

We are grateful for your support and recommendation and look forward to having many more opportunities of welcoming your family and you back to our city and Cypress Hotel, Pune

mumbai-india
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The hotel has wonderful rooms and is very well located . It gives more bang for the buck . Rooms are very clean . Though service at reception is a bit slow and needs to improve during checkout early in the morning .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Cypress-The Concept Hotel!!

We thank you for choosing Cypress Hotel during your visit to Pune and also for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
We are also grateful for your positive review of our service & location.

Whilst I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you at the time of checkout in the early morning hours, I request you to please let this not mar your decision to stay with us during your future visits to Pune.

We look forward to welcoming you back.
Regards
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was my official trip to PUne and I stayed at the hotel for 13 days..For me, everything from my airport pickup till my drop was exceptionally great ! Staff was extremely cordial and hospitable.. Rooms were good, quite big and a nice ambiance.. Room service was excellent and food was good. Location was quite convenient for me as it was near to my office..I experienced that the staff goes over and beyond to fulfill the client's requirements.. I still remember when I had dinner in the hotel restaurant with my friends at 1:00am..which was near to impossible but they made it happen ! I think..spa, gym and a swimming pool was the only miss...
Over all it is worth for money.. and I would say..the strength of this hotel is their "STAFF"!!.. Keep up the good work !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Greetings from Keys Hotel Cypress!!
It was great to read the positive comments about the hotel, our associates and the services offered by them. It made me feel proud to be part of Berggruen Hotels.
I appreciate your time taken to write a review and your generous compliments.

We at Keys Hotel Cypress are passionate to align our associates to offer you personalized services and experience the Keys difference.
Your comments are which drives us to ensure that we continue to give such experiences to all our guests.
I have conveyed your feedback to our associates and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.
We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.
Warm regards
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our train was reaching at an ungodly hour and i had mailed them to ask for a pick up. They organised a cab, sent me the no. of the driver and, i was pleasantly surprised to see that they had sent a security person along with the cab driver. Check-in was smooth and fast. Also, we had help lugging our luggage (going by previous comment, lucky?) I found the room really neat and un-cramped.
Room Service - good (Note, the hotel is VEGETARIAN. I didn't know till i picked up the menu to order! But, they have no. of a Non-veg hotel close by that does delivery, just in case you want to Non-veg - which we did one day!)
Complimentary Breakfast - Okay. (They really need to work on their Dosas!) Again, very helpful, friendly staff here.
Wi-Fi - really bad! Had to pay to use it for a day cos 'it is not complimentary for non-corporate guests' but the signal was pretty bad, so i stuck to using my mobile data!
Plus? The Staff & The Location (for me, as i needed to commute to Viman Nagar)
Autos available anytime at the corner (North Avenue)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Greetings from Keys Hotel Cypress !

I am pleased to know that we have met your expectation through our services, facilities and security arrangements.

Learning that you have rated Keys Hotel Cypress so highly, motivates the entire team here to work even harder and chip in a little bit extra to exceed our guest expectations.
At Keys Hotel Cypress, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high level of security, personalized service and efficiency.
I read your comment about the discomfort on WiFi connectivity & South Indian food at breakfast, which is be taken up on priority ensuring no re-occurrence.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Regards
New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Nice quaint hotel tucked away in the suburbs ..Good clean & comfortable rooms . friendly & helpful staff especially front desk.. Room size is good. Also nice restaurant's nearby to eat out.
minus points : does not have bellboys to help with luggage.. luckily we did not have much luggage so could lug it up ourselves

Room Tip: could not find difference in superior & deluxe rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review of us on TripAdvisor.
It was a pleasure to have you stay at Keys Hotel Cypress.
I am delighted to know that you liked our hotel its surroundings and the services offered.
I read your comment about bellboys and have made a note about the same and will make sure that you will have no complains on your next visit.
Thanks for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.