“Bad service”

Ranked #99 of 223 Hotels in Pune
Granada, Spain
“Bad service”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel is ok but services are very bad. 1st it takes long time to check in. 2nd I book a taxi 1 hours in advance & when I arrived to reception the told me that there was no taxi becuse in pune use only autorikshwo. Even they was anebal to call rediotaxi. 3rd in the restaurante I order Greek salad after another person come to reconfirm the order , they bring all the meal but not the salad , when I ask about it the bring green salad .

• Stayed May 2013
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

It is quite unfortunate to hear from you that you did not have a good experience at Keys Cypress Hotel particularly with our front desk & food & beverage service. I will definitely take this up with my team and make sure such things do not occur again in the future.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Warm Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
India
Reviewed May 31, 2013

this hotel is what you call real value for money.. Room are clean and spacious .. buffet breakfast was good!! very close to shopping mall , multiplex and airport. looking forward to stay in this property again!!

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel especially the food, Cleanliness and location.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Kind regards,
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A modern vegetarian hotel in a Squeaky clean suburb... that's a huge plus in a busy city like Pune! Good size rooms with fresh bed linens, fluffy towels, large trendy bathroom with fantastic shower & amenities. Good variety breakfast with crispy yummy dosa freshly made in front of you. Staff are smiling and happy to help you with all our requests. A bar with happy hours - buy one get one free.....Over all a good quality hotel at an excellent price.

1 Thank amoga
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Greetings from Keys Hotel Cypress !

I am pleased to know that we have met your expectation through our services and facilities.

Learning that you have rated Keys Hotel Cypress so highly, motivates the entire team here to work even harder and chip in a little bit extra to exceed our guest expectations.
At Keys Hotel Cypress, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Regards
Bangalore
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had the chance to stay at the Keys Hotel Cypress, Kalyani Nagar for a day this past weekend. The hotel room I had was as shown in the pictures.

Pros: Greate beds, nice room, breakfast, location

We got a great comfortable bed with clean linen/towels and clean bathroom. We also enjoyed the breakfast - upma, idlis, fresh made crispy dosa, fruits, toast, masala tea made per request. kudos. The hotel is also located close (10-15 min walk) to the Mariplex plaza/mall which we frequented during our stay. It is also a very short driving distance from the Phoenix Mall.

Cons: check-in, request to staff

When we arrived for our check-in around 12:30-12:40 PM we were informed that the there were no rooms with a king sized bed and that the staff would put 2 single beds together to serve the purpose. We did not want that and asked the staff to take their time while we went away to get lunch. We came back from lunch around 2-2:15PM with our room ready. Later on we spotted that 2 single beds were actually brought together to serve as a single bed, not that we had any issues with the bed.

We also ran out of water in our room and requested the staff at breakfast to send us a couple of bottles of water which never came.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Keys Hotel Cypress, Pune and sharing your constructive feedback.
I apologies for the inconvenience caused and have activated the shortcomings immediately to ensure that its not repeated in future.
Me and my team would be looking forward welcoming you back soon.
Bangalore, India
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have stayed in couple of Keys Hotel in other cities I knew that I shouldn't expect much of service from these Hotels as they offer good rooms at very good price, coming back to Keys Hotel Cypress Pune this is an excellent Hotel located in a very good residential locality away from all noises, Room are really good and excellent but there are couple of short fall bath amenities provided in this hotel is looks poor quality

Couple of the bad experience or services:

I had called front office of Keys Cypress a day before reaching Pune confirming my booking with king size bed and checkin time which 12noon as per the hotel norms inspite of that we had to wait in the lobby and later we were checked in to a room of twin bed and after 45 min or so we were shifted to king size bed room, although this caused us inconvinces as at that time we didn't know for how long it would take to shift to king size bed room, we really didn't bother much to complaint.

what really pissed me off is a day before check out i.e. previous night we walked in late night to the hotel and spoke to the front office that i would require late checkout as our flight was in the evening for which he said that max 1 hour late check out i.e. 1pm for which we agreed and went to the room, but next day early morning around 6:20am I get a call from front office asking what time are we going to check out when said previous night I have spoken and requested for 1pm checkout instead of 12noon then he immediately says, he will shift us to adjacent room at 8am as another guest is going to check in to our room at 10:30am. this really disturbed me early in the morning which i had planned to relax and wakeup late as we had nothing to do expect return back by evening flight, later after the breakfast i walked up to front office compalint about the incident the the Relationship Manager aplogised and said no need to change the room and also offered 1 hour late checkout on request which defiantly cooled me down.

what I found or want to say is that staff aren't to be blamed all of were pretty good, i believe it is the management or the team managers to be held responsible as they wouldn't have put proper process or systems in place and wouldn't have provided required periodic training to staff and quality audits which would help in enhancing guest experiences.

Anyways, I wouldn't have really bothered much about service, if I was on a business trip as this is a nice and beautiful hotel at the price I paid.

I apologies, if I'm rude in anyways.

Best Wishes

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable comments, this will helps us looking at concerning issues as pointed out and we will make maximum effort to improve the levels of service, and we will definitely re-look at our systems and processes as u have mentioned and ensure satisfaction. We will keep endeavoring to improve and make your next stay a pleasure.

Chennai
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The property is at a very nice locality at Pune. Very close to Pune Aiport - around 15mins drive. Check in / checkout was quick and the staff were courteous. Complimentary breakfast was good. Had decent number of varieties and of course was tasty. Kudos to the Chef's, they really make tasty food. My personal recommendation - Aloo Paratha and Dum Biriyani. People who consume Non Vegetarian might feel a little let down since it is a complete 'Vegetarian Kitchen'. The rooms are spacious and well lit. A huge drawback during my stay was the Air Conditioning system. It was struggling to maintain the room temperature below 25 deg C and had uncomfortable sleep during first night of my stay there. It was sort of corrected the next day after letting the concerned know of the issue. I later came to know that the AC issue was in some of the other rooms as well. Also, considering todays trend, many would look for a fitness centre at the hotel so that they can continue with their exercise regime. But, this hotel lacked one.

Opportunities For Improvement (OFI): Correct the Air Conditioning system, Have a fitness centre

SUMMARY: A good place to stay for business travelers and also if you are traveling with your family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
UsmaanKarnalkar, General Manager at Hotel Supreme Heritage, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I am disappointed to know that at certain areas we couldn't meet your expectations. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Your valuable input will be used to correct our systems to ensure your next experience with us will be a positive one.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and replace your bad experience with one that reflects our true standards.
Warm regards,
Goa
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Checking in was a little slow process. Clean Lobby area, well furnished room with fluffy towels, while sheets, lovely shower and toilet. It is very good value for money. This is a Veg only hotel with a big price tag. Our room came with compliment breakfast and newspaper. Good spread of breakfast with freshly made crispy Dosha in front of us. Staffs are very pleasant and very helpful.
Unfortunate we stayed only one night. I would love to come back here.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one of them.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Hotel Cypress, Pune.

I am glad to know that you particularly value our hotel & appreciated the facilities & services provided.

I and my team value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back at Keys..