Hotel Supreme Heritage
$30
Hotels.com
$81
TripAdvisor
All reviewskalyani nagarvalue for moneyquiet locationclose proximitycomplimentary breakfastrooms are spaciousexcellent hotelrestaurant staffstar hotelkoregaon parkhotel is locatedwashroombusinessambienceamenitiesrateslinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2011

When we arrived we were told that our booking had been cancelled and that we would have to spend an extra $100 per night to get the honeymoon sweet. I appreciate that this is not uncommon in India but it was especially disappointing at what was otherwise a very nice hotel. I then waited around the lobby and the same lie was told to any other foreigners who arrived. In the end every group got their rooms but had to endure nearly 30 minutes of negotiating. The internet does not work but the rooms are very nice and the location although not central is a pleasant part of the city.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lucky_Hawley
Reviewed June 11, 2011

This was an official trip to pune and my office had booked me with this hotel. From name appeared to be a new hotel in pune so was not very excited before staying over there.

Ambience of the hotel was great but was expecting at least a well drink as i was a bit exhausted. The lady at the front desk was polite while taking and up graded me to mini suit due to un availability of the rooms.

I was smoothly checked in by the hotel staff and taken to my room which to my surprise was even beautiful and with all the amenities. Curtain were clean and room had a pleasant flowery aroma inside. There was a mini bar also in the room with all popular brand kept over there.

I came down to have dinner and discovered the hotel surves pure veg food and if non-veg has to be ordered then a mini of Rs. 500 has to be shelled out from your pocket. Which appears to irrelavant when you are ordering for a single person. Taking into consideration the way my expectation was fulfilled this took me a back step and cooled me down.

Thank god! there are a couple of popular resturants on the road side. Later at night had a good sleep, bed was cozy and AC temperature was also maintained appropriately. Next day morning got a newspaper and went for breakfast which again was more of south indian with not even an egg to have. Fruits, bread, south indian dosa and uttapam on order but was tasty. When requested for a milk shake instead of tea or coffee reply came with a biggg......which was rude. After spending so much atleast you expect that the guest are pampered with fulfilling expectation. I even informed that i am not expecting milk shake complimentary but if required they can charge me for it. But again same reply noo.. which shows lack of flexibility. Breakfast didnt had to many variety but quality was good.

It was now check-out time and the hotel staff made me wait for some time which is not expected. But then also had a pleasant stay and the hotel staff arranged a vehicle to drop me near my office.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I was staying in this hotel for 2 nights ... It was a good hotel to stay with, good rooms, good service and good breakfast........ Good staff served some parathas at 2 AM after ...

It is on of the best biz hotel to stay with... Enjoyed my stay there....

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2011

The Cypress Hotel is centrally located at Pune , just 20 mins drive from Airport.
The room is very well designed with offer sound sleep
Has Italian recipes and offers various cuisines
The staff are very prompt and cheerful

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2011

Passionate support staff and flexible to help. The infrastructure and the quality is impressive. Cosy and comfortable rooms with impressive room for a good stay. For a good night's rest the space had all that is required. The Cremecenter had the best vegetarian food to serve. The breakfast was neat and personal orders were attended to immediately. The flexibility to adjust to the guests preference, sets them apart.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business