Radisson Blu Hotel Pune Kharadi
$34
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
1,052 results
All reviewskebab factoryvalue for moneybusiness tripmagarpatta cityin room diningexcellent hotelcomfortable staybreakfast spreadexcellent staycomfortable roomswelcome drinkother hotelsnagar roadhotel is locatedswimming poolwi firoom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2010

After coming back from london. i went back to kolhapur my home town. Got a call from good company so was ready to re locate to pune. my company booked me a room in this hotel. as per my knowledge the this was the first 5 star hotel in pune. was expecting a bit quiet.

but i was shocked when i saw the same. it was very busy and was magnificent to see the same.

The service was incredible and was really generous when to came to payment.

the ambienace was really good. the food was good. i got very nice sleep.

The service was excellent. I saw very much profesionalism in the hotel.

i even saw some parties going on.

overall it was happening place.

i will defineltly reccomend it.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I had a quaterly budget for my team and therein going out for Party nearby was the must within due month end. We have had been to lot of hotels with Koregaon Park, apparently this time made a thought to visit newly open Radisson Hotel, just ahead of Magarpatta.

Yes, I felt it was indeed near to my office and of course there was a warm welcome. Myself and 10 of my team members accompained me.

The ambience was quiet elegant, to the mark for having feel of comfort and luxury. The kababs were hot going item in the dining table for all of us. Team had good time and change from daily routine.

We literally started at 7 and by 10, we were all done. That was quick and amazing. The quick service and simply non-waiting hunger made all of them go faster eater and seldom make a great event. Thanks Radisson for the wonderful treat.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2010

The hotel is magnificent and we have never experienced such incredible service before. good DJ and spacious, It was too cool and busy there, we couldn't wait to get back to the peace and tranquility of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2010

The hotel is magnificent and we have never experienced such incredible service before. It was cool and busy there, we couldn't wait to get back to the peace and tranquility of the hotel. great

Reviewed July 21, 2010

I had a beautiful time with my friends in this hotel, This location was awesome and everybody out there were professional. I liked this hotel and would recommend this hotel to my other friends.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business