All reviews inorbit mall designer room boutique rooms viman nagar value for money room service market city near airport an upgrade hotel is located walking distance last month nagar road pune airport swimming pool front office airport drop
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I have to visit Pune almost every week and for last 6 of my visits I have been staying at Keys prima. The best part of this hotel is that it's centrally located, rooms are really at a reasonable price especially the designer category room and the best part is that designer category room has surround system which I did not find at any other hotel and being a music lover I loved that they have the surround system installed.also special mention to duty manager Karan who is always smiling and always their to assist you and make sure you have a great and comfort stay. I will strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you be our guest from your last six visit to pune and we thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you were impressed by the designer room ,surround system and Hotel services.

Your feedback is very motivating and inspires the team to strive harder towards excellence.

Your generous compliments have been shared with Mr.Karan for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team and I look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Located at good location opposite inorbit mall and near phoenix mall of viman nagar.
We were given a boutique room.
Room was excellent . Wahroom had 2 separate bath chambers. Mini fridge with mini bar present
Gymnasium located on top floors had all the basic equipment for gyming.
Swimming pool was shallow.
Entrance has nice scenaries .
Staff is cooperative and helpful

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I found the stay and food quiet good and location is also great.The hotel is near to both railway station and airport.Have lots of good places to see nearby and explore.Pheonix mall is one good shopping place very near to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here after a gap of 6 years but the place is still going strong. Although it needs some polishing here and there but overall its a wonderful property. Staff is great. Rooms fantastic. Inf fact they upgraded our room. Food is good especially the breakfast buffet.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique,Pune.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

It was really a great experience with hotel. ....jus one suggestion about food... pls increase your level.... Else was up to the mark..... Spcly Ms chaitali... Thanks a lot dear for help from chek in till check out.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business