All reviews inorbit mall designer room boutique rooms viman nagar value for money room service market city near airport an upgrade hotel is located walking distance last month nagar road pune airport swimming pool front office business trip
Reviewed November 19, 2017

This place is becoming a habit now. The designer room is better and big in size with well crafted and placed furniture. Paying a small extra can improve your comfort.

Rest of the things are as expected in a good hotel.

Room Tip: Book in Designer room
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune I am delighted to know that you appreciated the designer rooms and Hotel services.
We await the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Stayed in Keys hotel Park Estique on one of my business trip. They gave me a suite room which was very spacious with living room furniture and TV, video system and working table. The bed room was also having a comfortable bed and it is partitioned from the living room by a sliding door. The toilet had a nice bath tub and also there was a changing room. The hotel had all toiletries provided and neat and clean. The check in and check out was done quite smoothly. They have a gym but only with bare minimum equipment. Anyway not much guest use it in the morning. They have a small but clean swimming pool on the top. They also have a Spa by the side of gym. The break fast had sufficient spread. They have also a bar but I did not use it. The room they provide me was near the road side. There was a bit noise from outside highway. The hotel had wifi and the speed was good. Overall my stay was comfortable.

Room Tip: Select rooms away from the road side so that noise will be less in night time.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel with all facilities a business traveller looks for. Though booking through phone and email took long time but it got compensated with nice service, good food.

Rooms are too spacious for price they charged! Not only this But it is well equipped and well furnished. See Attached photos. A good thing I've noticed is a Director- sales Mr. Parab was personally monitoring every possible thing he could. This may be the reason for good services.

Few hiccups for me:
1. Hotel too far from City and railway station though near to airport.

2. Distance between bath shower which is above bath tub and where you stand is too long so you have to bend to start shower and you get drenched even if you want to just wash your feet.

3. Check out was pain. I've told them half an hour before that I'll be checking out and please keep my bill ready with all supporting. Still they failed to do and started check out procedure only when I was in front of them in person!

4. Bathroom is transparent with binders. DONT KNOW WHY!!!! I've covered it in the morning and in the evening when i was back from work I've to rushed in. So i entered bathroom without clothes thinking it will be covered with blinders. But too my shock blinder was up!! It was embarrassing. I still don't know Y HOUSEKEEPING KEEP BLINDER UP WHEN I'D DOWNED IT!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune I am delighted to know that you appreciated theservice, food and rooms.
About the services that did not meet your expectations, we thank you for your suggestions and have ensured that these areas have been looked into.
We await the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Had a brief stay(room only basis) for one night during the Dassera weekend.On arrival the reception(a gentleman and a lady) were welcoming and as a very special case offered us a good room upgrade.

Superb,clean room,comfortable bed with all required amenities.

Airport is less than 10 mins away by car,hence very convenient for those wanting to stay close to the airport.

We did not have food and hence cannot comment on that.Generally we found the services to be good.

We got a good price from an on line portal and hence can say(we have stayed in a few other comparable hotels nearby in Vimannagar) that this is the best value for money luxury hotel near airport.

Go for it if you are getting a good rate from one of the top online portals.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

It was a short visit to pune and since I got drunk decided to spend the night over. We were drinking at Phoenix mall hence selected the closest hotel which was possibly the best option available. Prior check in we met Mr. Amol at the front desk and to our surprise since we were with a kid he gave us an upgrade to the suite. It was a very comfortable room with 2 washrooms, a big living area and a spacious bed room over looking the main highway through big glass windows. The staff was very courteous and service was exceptional. The room was so comfortable that we did not feel like leaving it and had time permitted we would have extended our Stay. I would strongly recommend this hotel to one and all for its comfort and luxury.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Dev K, Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune and we thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the service.

Your feedback is very motivating and inspires the team to strive harder towards excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.