“Not so pleasant”

Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique
Ranked #28 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I am a regular here as it's our official hotel [Company has a tie up]. Check in took like 30 mins this was at around 11 PM for some reason I was being ignored. The airline ties up our bags with a plastic lock.. I asked the hotel for scissors and it took like ages to arrive. I spent n hour just waiting for my bags to be opened. The room service did not have most of the menu that they had published. The phones were not answered and after repeated tries someone picks up and has no clue about what is available.. said will check and get back .. but the call never came. The cupboard with the safe and fridge was locked and I had to call the reception again to send someone unlock the cupboards. I had to make like 5 calls to the reception before things had to happen.
The rooms are good and sleep quality is good. Breakfast is cool but the menu is repetitive. As a frequent visitor to the hotel I was a little disappointed with the happenings.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I have made a note of your comments, and have shared them with our team. With ref to our telephonic discussion we are sure that your next stay with us would definitely be a memorable one.
Look forward to welcome you.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed with family for a night in June 2013. Hotel was kind to provide a travel cot for my 6 month old baby. Excellently maintained room, with a nice comfy bed and a big bathroom. We got an upgrade as well. Well stocked buffet breakfast, and food at rooftop restaurant was good as well. Overall enjoyable stay, especially because the small touches made the difference when compared to a business hotel..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with Keys Klub Hotel Parc Estique, Pune. We are delighted to learn that you and your family had a memorable experience with us. Your generous feedback about the food and quality of service is sincerely appreciated; the team here has received your kind comments with gratitude.

Thank you for taking out time to write about us. We look forward to hosting you again during your next trip to Pune and assure you of an equally refreshing and thoroughly enjoyable stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I staid for 15 days and had a good opportunity to learn to know the hotel. The constant kindness of the personnel, the wide variety of presented food and a lot of details become important : spacious rooms, large bathroom, clean and quiet, fitness and swimming pool on the 7th floor (!), make this hotel one of the better in its class.
best publicity : I will return to Pune within some weeks and will book in this hotel again

• Stayed: June 2013
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Keys Klub Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel during a business trip. Very well located hotel, close to airport, business and shopping hub of Pune. Rooms are very comfortable and immaculately made. The breakfast buffet is breathtaking. We also once had dinner at there roof top restaurant. Food was amazing. But most importantly what i liked about them is the quality of service. This place is definitely worth trying....

Room Tip: Suite rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is for the second time am staying in Hotel Parc Estique situated 4kms from the Pune Airport. Initially I was happy to visit again however I got the biggest shock when I found just 35 channels on TV and no COLOR Channel. I had planned to watch Bigg Boss and Comedy Nights with Kapil on Colors however couldn't watch it as hotel has very very limited subscription. On bringing this to hotel notice and continous follow up, they informed me after 1.5 hrs that colors channel is not available and they cant do anything about it. It was really sad to see insensitivity towards their clients. Am certainly not going to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Keys Klub Hotel Parc Estique, Pune for your stay and for sharing your review through Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to share that we have now added channels like Colors, Ten sports, Ten cricket ,BBC world for our guests.
We hope to welcome you again at keys Klub Hotel Parc Estique .

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for business arriving at 7.00am on a Sunday an leaving on Tuesday night. Thank goodness.

I slept for three hours after check in then asked to change rooms. The room, on the face of it, looked rather good but on waking realised that the shower was very mouldy (all the way up one wall) and there was mildew in the wardrobe which meant that the room was very smelly and felt unhygienic. Plus there's no way you could put clothes in the wardrobe with the smell - you would stink!

I suspect that this may have been very bad luck, but for the rest of the time spent here I could smell the mould just everywhere. The furniture in the lobby was very grubby, too grubby for me to want to take a seat. I just felt that this place was shabby all round.

The massage was excellent. An hour for approx £20. Well worth it.

I ate here once on the roof and I've got to say that I enjoyed it. However, a colleague I mine became sick later in the week after I left, but maybe that's expected in any stay?

I thought the service was dire. Twice I asked for a beer in my room and twice I waited for almost an hour. Petty maybe, but just annoying and not what you'd be used to with room service.

My colleague had shirts ironed a couple of times and got excellent service. Very cheap too.

I'll be having to come back to Pune again and I won't be staying here. I'll be at the Hyatt up the road which isn't that much more expensive but just a world of difference in terms of quality.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank ninalogan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I have made a note of your comments, and have shared them with our team. We shall strive to better your experience the next time around.

I apologise for not living up to our usual standards and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights in Hotel Parc Estique in the month of Aug'13, hotel is situated just 2-3kms from the Airport and opposite to inorbit mall. The location of the hotel is great. Ambience is really soothing, food is good and courteous staff. Best part was complimentary airport transfers to guest.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013