“Amazing Experience with Parc Estique”

Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique
Ranked #28 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had stay for 1 night in parc estique hotel, pune. It is really pleasant hotel. Hotel has an advantage that it is nearby airport. Hotel has all facilities and amenities which we look for in five star hotels. I had stay in Boutique room. I loved the experience of while shower, watch the TV. Room was spacious, cool and comfortable in stay.

Food was tasty and delicious. I tried Italian food over there. It was really yummy. I would recommend this place to my friends and relatives too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dip_avidtraveler
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Though it must have been great when first built (it has a good number of features and facilities), the hotel is quite run down and out of maintenance now. The furniture's chipping off, the plumbing's horrible (water quickly accumulates in the basin and shower) and cleanliness of the room and bathroom are questionable.
There was a Chinese food festival while I was there and the restaurant and reception quoted different prices for the buffet. That aside, most dishes tasted quite bad. There was a so-called Chinese dessert made of sabudana? Chicken served with skin and bones on a skewer are called satay. Paneer served was hard.. A savoury sauce was placed in the middle of a dessert dish under the guise of syrup. So on and forth.
Ordered a toothbrush and iron at separate times. No word on the toothbrush and they have only one iron for all the guests. They offered to iron my shirt but I needed to leave quite early and the ironing guy was to show up much later. Even basic guest houses and inns have irons available for their guests.
The whole place gives me the creeps. I don't think I wanna ever repeat the experience. Can't relate to the good reviews here at all.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank BTDThat
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
I have made a note of your comments, and have shared them with our team. Reception communication and training is being worked on and it is unfortunate that a trainee served you a Peking chicken satay style and called it Satay.
"Sabudana" is sometimes used in oriental cuisine along with milk, and we are sorry that you did not like the food.

Besides the positive comments online, we have repeatedly satisfied guests visiting us since several years. Please do give us another opportunity if you visit Pune regularly.

We would like to improve and would like to have the details of your stay and room number to look into the engineering and maintenance issues.

We shall strive to better your experience the next time around.

I apologise for not living up to our usual standards and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Fantastic Hotel I have ever been... staffs are very professional... breakfast spread is too good as there are varieties of stuff to eat. Food quality is mind-blowing especially the Thai Curry.......Rooms are Awesome and very comfortable...... I really appreciate the kind of service offered in such reasonable cost and the location of the hotel is really good i can ever stay especially when someone has come to Pune for the first time. One can really enjoy with movies as its located close to Malls. Well done !! Keep it up !!!!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kavita-CPune
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a Great stay with family for over night transit. Just opposite to Inorbit Mall n so close to Airport , this would be very convenient and appropriate option for many.
I personally would stay here again n again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Babu Y
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Sir,

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was here for few days as I was relocating to Pune - here is my take on the Hotel

Pros -

- Very good rooms, well maintened, decent size
- Good Service, Staff and food

Cons -

- Right on the Nagar road, noisy at times.
- No amenities
- Not a good view from rooms
- Alleway to rooms are quite dark

Room Tip: Chose the suite if with family
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank akshin2011
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel Parc Estique - Near Giga Space,Viman Nagar, Pune
Had visited it only for food, so the review is only based on my food experience.
The Ambiance and the cleanliness is impressive.
But not satisfied on food in compare to price.
Had very limited choice in buffet, and the food is also not in ready available for buffet.
Quality and test of available food was OK.

Overall not satisfied with my spend on this location for food at least.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PatelPankil
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The hotel is located in a quite area of Pune on the Nagar Road only about 15 minutes form the airport. Rooms are well appointed for a 4 star hotel .
The hotel staff is very courteous on the phone but personally is ill equipped to handle issues well and the front desk has a new set of Staff who are even unaware of the Hotel's facilities food is quite good , Room service is quite nice .
Toilets are adequately furnished but the water pressure in the showers is not good you have to really stand under the shower to feel the water . On the whole the hotel needs to gear up their crises management needs a lot of improvement.

Room Tip: I suppose you need to avoid this hotel for sometime it needs to improve on its service from my side...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gautam K
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Parc Estique, Pune.

I am delighted to know that you appreciated the location of our hotel, room service & food. Your appreciation is humbly received.
About the services that did not meet your expectations, we thank you for your suggestions and have ensured that these areas have been looked into.

We hope to welcome you again at Parc Estique Pune.