“Value for money”

Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique
Ranked #28 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I loved the services from my stay, the restuarant, the spa and the overall service. Its great!
The poolside restuarant is a sight in this weather. The rooms are spacious and with a nice view. I also love the spa.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Hotel is very good. Ambience is excellent. Service is also good. My first visit to this hotel was very good. I would like to stay in the same hotel for my future trips to pune. The lava restaurant was very good. It has a very good ambience. Need improvement in internet connection and other mobile network in the rooms.

Regards

Girish

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments on The Parc Estique, Pune. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the services and our hospitality. About the services that did not meet your expectations, we thank you for your suggestions and have ensured that these areas have been looked into.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was a Official Trip. It was my 2nd visit to this Hotel, Really Excellent Stay, Food is Excellent, Spacious Room, Great Internet Connectivity, Great Service right from Bellboy to the Room Services. I will certain recommend Stay in this Hotel. Shall Visit Again

Room Tip: I stayed in Boutique , Really Spacious, neat & Clean, Great View
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I organised an event for over 40 people on the ocassion of my childs baptism... I was very skeptical on going to a un-branded Hotel and was not sure of how the event would really turn up...

I choose this hotel as it was really close to the Church.. there was some time gap between the church event and the lunch and i highlighted this to the team at the Hotel and I must admit that they managed this very smoothly serving soft drinks and starters in thier Bar prior to the lunch...

My guests really loved the event and the way it was organised.. the Food variety and Quality was also fantastic... The Hotel also gave me a wash and change rooms where I could arrange for my son (at that time 8 months) to be changed.. The rooms are also great, comfortable and very clean...

I must admit that the Hotel i was pleasently surprised by the whole experience... and would like to thank the F&B Manager Mr. Pal and his team and off course VP Sales and Marketing Mr. Vinod for arranging the whole thing.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are glad to know that we could make your child baptism ceremony a memorable. Your appreciation of Mr. Pal and Mr.Vinod is very motivating and inspires us to scale newer heights of excellence.

The entire team at Hotel Parc Estique, Pune would be delighted to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I came here for a business trip and stayed for 1 night, would happily stay for more. The rooms are wonderful: spacious, very clean, beautiful inner design. Staffs were very helpful, pleasant. The location of the hotel is also very good, everything is in walking distance. The view of the mountains from the room, fantastic. The food was exceptional.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I entered the hotel and experienced something unique that was totally an exotic tadka with Indian servicing attitude with care and warmth. An ambiance that makes your next visit to the hotel irresitible and people creating bonds in seconds was a specialty of the hotel. Food was another thing to crave for ! I enjoyed every bit of my stay starting from entry to a warm goodbye from the the staff. Each bit appreciated ! Keep it :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with Parc Estique Pune. We are delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience with us. Your generous feedback about the food and quality of service is sincerely appreciated; the team here has received your kind comments with gratitude.

Thank you for taking out time to write about us. We look forward to hosting you again during your next trip to Pune and assure you of an equally refreshing and thoroughly enjoyable stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I visit Pune on business travel almost every quarter for a few days since last 2-3 years. Estique has been my favorite hotel for last 2 years, not only because of its location but also due to professional staff, good service and decent standard of amenities. Things however have changed since last 2 visits. There seems to be sharp decline in hotel standards. You might find worn out towels in the room, no bath mats, no hand towels (earlier which was a standard amenities, now need to be requested for). There a certain sloppiness which has crept in service in the restaurants - too many service staff but seem to be busy in their own affairs, need to work hard to get their attention. If you are bit late for the breakfast (10.30am is the closing time), staff would make you feel you wanted by continuously looking at their watches. Though rooms are reasonably clean however, it is not unusual to find unwanted inhabitations (cockroaches) sharing room with you.
I still would rate it is one of the better hotels in Pune but make no mistakes it is steadily on decline as far as service standards and quality of amenities is concerned.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Parc Estique, Pune. It is with sincere regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our service and facilities.

It is our constant endeavor to provide a consistently high quality service to all our guests and I assure all possible corrective measures will be taken in order to serve you better. We always take pride on our services and regret any lapse on our part.

Conscious that any explanation does not erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through; I hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your confidence.