Tripadvisor
Pune
All reviews gym trainer citrus cafe chef santosh republic of noodles security staff special thanks house keeping comfortable stay excellent stay delicious food swimming pool is excellent hospitality railway station great ambience main course his team restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well trained fitness trainer, I loved the excessive workout and the facilities available inside the fitness Center, pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff
All thanks to Mr. Sunny gym trainers for his immense ability

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier City Center Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Pune. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at areagm.pn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really liked the massage experience. Aniket, right from the beginning helped us get the best deal and made it a warm experience. Also Duhi, was fabulous and explained the uses of the oil that was being applied as well.

Will definitely visit Tattva Spa at lemon tree again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It has been a lovely experience. Loved Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage. Masseuse Ms. Kchekasi was very skilled with her knowledge.
Also Mr. Aniket Central Manager has been keen in and interested to guide us through the experience which we got.

Reasonable prices was another delight for us as we can once again plan The Tatva Experience.

Kudos for the entire staff for their Hospitality.

Kind regards,
Navambika Daram

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very clean room and good hospitality. The best part is the gym and the instructor (Mr. Sunny). Helped me complete my routine exercises and the stretching session was awesome. Highly recommend. Loved the stay and especially the exercise!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Gym is nice and Sunny is awesome trainer. He helped me in weight training and morning cardio workout. Much needed to bust the stress. Great location, good restaurant and tasty buffet.

On prim spa run by Aniket is extra bonus.