“Excellent service, accommodation and staff”

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
Ranked #6 of 219 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of the finest hotels I have ever had the privilege of staying. The finest staff, accommodation and service ever for a hotel. I cannot praise the Westin Pune enough. The team there redefine excellence. I was travelling on business but whether for business or pleasure. I cannot praise the hotel enough.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us your wonderful feedback about our property. We are indeed happy to know that you had a very good experience with us.

I have also shared your encouraging feedback with our teams, and it truly drives us to give our very best.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

i stayed in the westin pune during da godrej conference nd was very inspired with the service nd hospitality of the staff at the front desk......i was not feeling well asked for medicines from a lady staff ritu john inspite of knowing the hotel does not give medicine with old prescription but she took the extra initiative to provide me da medicines nd i was able to attend the conference ..she was very helpfull to me nd a great asset to westine pune

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for appreciating The Westin Pune Koregaon Park. It is the motivation and generous appreciation by guests such as yourself that align and engage the hotel's team to excel in offering outstanding guest experience to our guests.

Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to Ritu in Front Office. She is glad to know that you have recognized her efforts.

I look ahead to your next visit.

Be Renewed.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The hotel interiors is modern, well done up. The swimming pool is nice,It has all the amenities on offer that a typical 5 star hotel can provide. Room AC was fantastic..sleeping comfort excellent, food was found to be wanting... it was OK , may be good but certainly not great! Breakfast had almost the same spread for 5 days. There is a disco which was buzzing and very crowded on Saturday night. There were plenty of foreign travellers in hotel. Most looked business travellers like me. There is mall just next door about 100 mtrs. It was almost empty.. no crowd.. so could shop really peacefully. There is PVR cinemas as well. The OSHO ASHRAM at koregaon Park is about a km from hotel. Overall a good experience barring the food which could definitely be better...

Room Tip: choose rooms facing malls and apartment ABIL, you will be treated with some nice views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you for your appreciation of our hotel facilities and service standards.

I’m glad you had a wonderful experience at the hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at the

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

You got everything ,which is rated excellent in this property and which is offered by any five star hotel. No any chance to complain. Nice and spacious rooms, clean bathroom and towels, well trained and friendly staff, pleasant lobby & ambience. Good breakfast. Stayed here for business conference ; so the food at buffet meals was average just like any business buffet meeting, but good. What I liked most is ice cream, that was really fantastic (probably because ice cream is my weak spot). The gymnasium was equipped with all sorts of exercise machinary and was really good. Overall stay was comfortable as in any other five star property.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing the experience you had during your stay at our hotel and letting us know how we are doing. Reviews help us to evaluate how we can improve guest experience.

We are glad to know that you had a pleasant experience and found our accommodation options and food quality to your liking.

We look forward to more opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I traveled to Pune for Business. My stay at the Westin was a little over two weeks and I would return. I traveled for business but it felt more like pleasure. The staff made all the difference in the world. I spent a lot of time in the Sweet Treats area and Sunil and his team are amazing. Bhishek was one of Sunil's staff that was friendly and went out of the way to ensure that I had what I needed to be comfortable and happy. I have shared my experience with lots of people and have given the feedback to my business that the Westin is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed on the Executive floor. The next time I travel if it is for an extended amount of time I w...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you on taking the time to review the hotel's services and am delighted to know you had a memorable experience. I look forward to welcome you to yet another renewed visit to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

An Outstanding property, excellent location and welcoming people. The hotel is very well made, kept and managed..accolades to the management.. The staff is great, from the time you enter the hotel to the person responsible for your room.. a big thumbs up ...

I usually stay during here during my business trips..however, this is one property that can be enjoyed with family or a romantic rendezvous...

If you are staying here, you must visit the open air bar which plays amazing retro music and enjoy the wind at level 1.. thanks to the open areas by the hotel.. There is also a night club at zero level, called Ku de Ta, have not been there hence not reviewed.. next time for sure..

Room Tip: SPG Floor level has access to the lounge and like most SPG properties, offer lounge benefits..

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to know you have such high regards towards The Westin Pune Koregaon Park's hospitality and product on offer which brings you back to stay with the hotel on your visit to Pune. I appreciate your time taken to write a review and your generous compliments. We are persistent and passionate to align our associates in order to offer personalized service ensuring our guests experience the Westin difference. I look forward to welcome you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

During the checking in I have received very warm welcome staff was very courtesies. Room are good & very well decor after traveling I was not keeping well due to the unexcepted traveling. I had tea & took some rest by the time in evening my condition gone down more. I have requested for medicine those were not available in hotel. After looking at my condition Ritu from front desk she had arrange those medicine from out side. She was really caring by offering me execptional service not only with medicine but she had sent fruits to my room to take with medicine. I really thankful to her beacuse of her specail gesture I am able to attent the next day conferance...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel on Trip Advisor. It is the motivation and generous appreciation by guests such as yourself that align and engage the hotel's team to excel in offering outstanding guest experience to our guests.
I look ahead to your next visit.

Be Renewed.