“Prego = Best Italian food”

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
Ranked #6 of 219 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Day before yesterday i was in westin and went to prego for the first time. Though i m not fond of italian food i happened to take risk. But let me tell you it was just amazing . Friendly atmosphere , happening place and i fell like home. I liked the concept when every buddy claps if something falls or breaks. Staff was just enjoying themselves while working. I spoke to few staff members Neville, Niraj were one of them and they explained me the concept of fun dining place. I found wines bit expensive but worth trying em. Overall i can remember a day spent at Prego. Cheers !!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for appreciating Prego for its cuisine and service. I am glad you take back with you fond memories from the Italian venue.
We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

hotel is 10 - 15 mins from the airport, the airport pick up service was prompt, check in less than 5 mins so you are in your room after landing in 20 mins, rooms are quite big about 400 sq ft, and very clean , hotel keeps up with the westin standard cannot fault it in anyways , the staff and management here are very professional, last time i stayed at hyatt recency even the hyatt was very good but the westin is a step ahead, food and beverage was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Pune Koregaon Park among luxury hotels in Pune. I am pleased at your appreciation for our hospitality and product on offer and look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed for a month whilst working in India... and it felt like home away from home. From the moment I walked into the lobby to the moment I checked out, I felt welcomed and treated with courtesy. My room was always cleaned, always at the right temperature. I delighted in shower and did not want to leave it. As good as the overall experience was, the highlight of my stay at the hotel had to be my visits to the hotel's Seasonal Taste Restaurant. I was always greeted with warmth, the waiting staff were always polite, friendly and extremely efficient. Management AND Chefs were also a delight. Unfortunately, the food was so good it contributed to me putting on a few extra pounds I could well do without. Just a great big thanks to all at the Westin Hotel in Pune for making my stay so comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park and appreciating our product and services among the luxury hotels in Pune. Secondly it is a delight indeed to know of the memorable experience you've enjoyed during your visit. We are consistently engaged in offering a surprise and delight to our guests and ensure you the same on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The room was good, the location was good...BUT... I met a gigantic rat inside the hotels ground floor so Im wondering about the hygiene a bit. It is India and it is next to a river, but this shouldnt happen is such a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Katerina S

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your time to give us an honest review of the hotel's services. Although I am glad you acknowledge the services offered by the hotel, I sincerely regret the incident you witnessed during your stay. We at Westin take utmost care in terms of hygiene and strive to offer the best product to our guests. I assure you this incident would be addressed extremely seriously and all possible measures will be taken to rectify the same.
I look forward to having you with us at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park again.
Be Well

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The tastefully designed lobby itself made for a good start! The check in staff was very polite and friendly.

Travelling with an infant is never easy! But the staff at the Westin made the trip comfortable. The room was spacious and cozy, with a good view of the river. The food was very tasty and the chef took extra effort to make some for my baby as well! The swimming pool is also well designed. The stay was very comfortable and refreshing!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Brilliant modern property very close to the airport. Would highly recommend the property the spa and specially their terrace suits that are incredible for just 40-50% more. Huge rooms and lounge area and balcony

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have been there for two weeks, so pretty extensive experience.

Breakfast was pleasant, service very friendly and usefull, but that is to be expected with Westin.

Next to the hotel are some local restaurants which I had no trouble with their food. First time I was happy to have rabies-vaccinations, as stray dogs are on the way back, as probably anywhere in town.

My companies travel-agent booked me in there, though our company is far away and traffic is as traffic is in India, and luckily in India only, so I guess it is one of the best in Pune if not the best.

Security is an issue there, cars are checked before entering the premises, so is the luggage when entering the bldg.
It is done the indian way, so not careful and consequent, so why bother the guests at all - probably insurance requires this, but I am guessing only.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

I regret any inconvenience caused to you at the time of your arrival with regards to your luggage and hand baggage check.