The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
$110
$84
  • Pool
1,810 results
All reviewsseasonal tastespregokoregaon parkindian restaurantthe executive loungebusiness tripcoffee shoprooms are largeexcellent hotelclose to the airportexcellent stayspecial thanksbreakfast spreadfront officecourteous staffkanganmedici
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed at the hotel over the first weekend of January. Lovely property, very efficiently managed by friendly & courteous staff. Owners have definitely not compromised on spaces considering the generous room sizes with nice finishes tastefully done. The lobby though could have been a bit more grander and impactful considering the rest of the property. Overall a great place to return to.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vineet259
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

I am glad to know that you have carried back fond memories of your stay at the hotel.

Do let me know if your travel plans bring you to Pune again, for leisure or business. It will be a pleasure to make the necessary arrangements.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

After quite some time, stayed in a good hotel in Pune. Centrally located and excellent for conferences and meetings. Choice of food could have been done by the organisers. The rooms were good. The card keys did not work on the first day; the attenders took a long time to bring the replacement. Overall experience was good. Great hotel for a place like Pune.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank danieldesmond
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your response on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure and a privilege having you stay with us. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Your feedback about the issue with your room key has been taken up with the concerned team to ensure there is no recurrence.

We look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed for business in Nov 2012 and found this to be a very nice, relaxing stay. The hotel staff was very accomodating and anxious to help with every need. We stayed here over the Diwali holiday and the hotel staff made it very special and gave us some special touches to make us feel a part of the festivities.
The rooms were very nice and the bed was so amazingly comfortable. The bathrooms were very nice, but my travel partner and I found that the showers overflowed into the whole bathroom (it's a walk-in shower).
The food was very international with breakfast options from all over the world. Everything was excelent and I appreciated the coffee bar in the lobby.
I highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Try and book a room on the river side of the hotel. Very nice view and away from the construction site on the other side of the hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you for appreciating our product and services.

I regret to note your feedback regarding the shower overflow issue in your room. I sincerely thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I assure you that there will be no recurrence.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Here is one Hotel which does score high on almost all aspects.. Sleepy town of Pune is changed into today's concrete jungle and now with over 20 major star hotels operating it's anything but sleepy.
Westin is one property where you'll feel like entering ultra-secure zone with very big lobby that does have coffee shop at one end of it. Rooms are fresh and equipped with ultra modern gizmo's to make guests at ease. View from my room could've been heavenly had it been a real river flowing by the side.. It'll be wrong to call the drain a river (which people do call it) though.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ashoksuyal
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park is situated in beautiful Koregaon Park along the Mula Mutha River. I do understand your comment and would like to apprise you that the Pune Municipal Corporation is trying very hard to improve the environment around the river.

We sincerely look forward to extending our hospitality to you in the future once again.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent service and quality! The staff was very helpful. The hotel and room were very clean and stocked properly with the usual item one needs. I would definitely stay at this hotel when I visit Pune next time. The hotel and restaurant are both worth it. The food at the restaurant was great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback.

Our associates are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our services.