“Beautiful Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 224 Hotels in Pune
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful Hotel”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed for business in Nov 2012 and found this to be a very nice, relaxing stay. The hotel staff was very accomodating and anxious to help with every need. We stayed here over the Diwali holiday and the hotel staff made it very special and gave us some special touches to make us feel a part of the festivities.
The rooms were very nice and the bed was so amazingly comfortable. The bathrooms were very nice, but my travel partner and I found that the showers overflowed into the whole bathroom (it's a walk-in shower).
The food was very international with breakfast options from all over the world. Everything was excelent and I appreciated the coffee bar in the lobby.
I highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Try and book a room on the river side of the hotel. Very nice view and away from the construction s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you for appreciating our product and services.

I regret to note your feedback regarding the shower overflow issue in your room. I sincerely thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I assure you that there will be no recurrence.

Be Well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Noida, India
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Here is one Hotel which does score high on almost all aspects.. Sleepy town of Pune is changed into today's concrete jungle and now with over 20 major star hotels operating it's anything but sleepy.
Westin is one property where you'll feel like entering ultra-secure zone with very big lobby that does have coffee shop at one end of it. Rooms are fresh and equipped with ultra modern gizmo's to make guests at ease. View from my room could've been heavenly had it been a real river flowing by the side.. It'll be wrong to call the drain a river (which people do call it) though.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ashoksuyal
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park is situated in beautiful Koregaon Park along the Mula Mutha River. I do understand your comment and would like to apprise you that the Pune Municipal Corporation is trying very hard to improve the environment around the river.

We sincerely look forward to extending our hospitality to you in the future once again.

Newtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent service and quality! The staff was very helpful. The hotel and room were very clean and stocked properly with the usual item one needs. I would definitely stay at this hotel when I visit Pune next time. The hotel and restaurant are both worth it. The food at the restaurant was great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback.

Our associates are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our services.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Its the team at this hotel that make it so very special. The Westin Pune is an exceptional Hotel. We checked inn for 3 nights and extended our stay cause our children just did not want to leave. We stayed on the 4th floor (highly recommend the executive floor), loved the spacious well kept rooms and the executive lounge. Nadir , Carl & Joshua served us at the lounge and made us feel so at home that saying goodbye was hard. They spoilt us rotten and pampered us like no hotel has done before. Manan at the Front desk, Piyush heading the F&B , Garima in entertainment , Aditi in reservations and the delightful team they lead were just brilliant. The new year eve celebration was impressive and indulgent. The children had an awesome night as did we and it was so thoughtful on part of the organizing team at the hotel to make sure that children were made to feel special on the 31st night with their own party.
The hotel has an impressive spec sheet as well a great gym (my favorite Star Trac equipment- the nicest treadmills ever), a nice infinity pool, great dining options, a lavish breakfast spread and and efficient housekeeper. The location is probably the best one can get in the city- right in the middle of the action and the nice spots, Koregaon park rocks !
This is a Hotel the Starwood Group should showcase as an example of exceptional hospitality and a team second to none. Have stayed at many starwood properties and never had an entire family of 10 say such wonderful things about a hotel. The GM at this hotel is obviously excellent and leads a very formidable team- Take a bow ! Rarely do I remember names of those serving us at hotels but this time it was effortless- they made an impact, never said no and did everything they could to make our time there special. We will certainly be back. Thank YOU

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor, The executive lounge is nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Dear Guest

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and are indeed thankful for your wonderful comments about the property and the associates. I have shared your feedback with the team for whom it is a tremendous source of motivation.

We look forward to your future visits.

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Wow, great hotel, has everything you need and the service is amazing. As soon as you arrive you feel safe and secure, the staff were great on my staff and could not do enough for you, the breakfast was anything you wanted and missed lunch most days due to the size of the breakfast. The pool was very refreshing and a nice retreat from the hussle of the city. The room was large with plenty of room to work.

Room Tip: They have a night club so try and get a room near the top
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
sujkum1, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know about your stay being a memorable experience and would like to thank you for the regular patronage extended to the hotel. Look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed here for 4 weeks whilst delivering training. This hotel is fantastic in everyway. The rooms are ridiculously large/modern and comfortable - still the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and if I could have fitted in my case i would have. The rate came with either breakfast or lunch included. These wer both buffets so did breakfast on work days and lunch on weekends. There was a good selection of indian and western options including made to order omelettes. The dinner buffet was also good and varied each day although I found myself increasingly ordering room service as was not back from work until 10pm local time. Room service was always quick and you could get things not on the menu which was nice. The laundry service was very efficient too and meant I always had clean clothes for work. I feel the constant 7 bottles of mineral water in the room was slightly excessive considering the poverty surrounding the hotel but I did find it useful. The bathroom was huge, stand alone bath nevber got used but the rainforest shower was extrememly spacious and easy to operate.

The spa visit i did was nice and relaxing although the wee woman had to use a step laddes to get on top of me to do my back which I found quite amusing.

The infinity pool was nice touch although the view was not so great and think an indoor pool would have been more appropriate - Tip though if you order a beer by the pool it is half the price of a beer in restaurant or bar.

The bar was a nice place to unwind in the evening and by night 2 the barman already remembered my regular drink which was a nice touch.

The starwood preferred lounge was very nice, all staff from my company were allowed in 5-7 each day for free drinks and nibbles - they also made chips if you wanted which suited my american colleagues.

The concierge were helpful and friendly and when I needed a car they were quick in finding me a driver.

This hotel is fantastic and a great choice for a stay in Pune at a fantastic rate too as is cheaper than most premier inns in the UK.

Room Tip: Higher up the better the view although view is of building sites and poverty unfortunately
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your response on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure and a privilege having you stay with us. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories.

You can rest be assured that my team and I will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with commitment.