“Comfort Stay”

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
Ranked #6 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I have stayed here several times on visits - it is my favourite Pune hotel.//Great staff +great food +great rooms -far from center of Pune. everything is very new and clean + very spacious room + room service menu offers a lot of non-Indian options if you're not into spicy Indian food + staff is very helfpul, even though sometimes not too efficient + breakfast buffet is very rich and offers something for every taste - car service: no matter how much in advance you order a car there is always some waiting involved - water leaks from under the shower to the bathroom (I asked the colleagues that stayed with me and it was not only my problem)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Abhatnagar, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for an honest review. I appreciate your eye for detail and that our product has made your stay memorable. However your feedback will be rightfully addressed and executed so as to offer a seamless car service and housekeeping.

There are newer reviews for The Westin Pune Koregaon Park

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Westin hotel is special to me, as I had booked a suite there on my first-night after marriage. The room had a really good view of the river flowing. Every aspect of the room was good.
The staff was very courteous and the breakfast was exemplary. One large floor full of different kinds of breakfast bowled me over. I had even ordered a midnight car - a Chauffeur driven Camry and my wife out for a drive.
My overall experience was real good, I just hope I had a longer stay there

Room Tip: River-side suites are the best
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Abhatnagar, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your generous review about the hotel and it has been my pleasure to make your stay a memorable beginning with your better half. Personalization and service with soul has been our endeavour and I hope to welcome you soon for your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

+ everything is very new and clean
+ very spacious room
+ staff is very helfpul, even though sometimes not too efficient
+ breakfast buffet is very rich and offers something for every taste

Dear Guest,

Thank you for an honest review and appreciation for our food and beverage. Your feedback has been acknowledged and it is our endeavour to offer you a seamless service with respect to the housekeeping and car transfers.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

+great staff
+great food
+great rooms

-far from center of Pune. As non indian you will be asked 1000 rupees to get downtown and 1500 to come back
-there's an electrical generator at every floor so it smells gasoline if you're near the elevators
-dogs barking are infernal

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
AnuraagBhatnagar, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park and appreciating the hotel's product and hospitality. With regards to your feedback on external noise has been addressed with the team. Look forward to welcome you soon.

Be Renewed.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I have stayed here several times on visits from the UK - it is my favourite Pune hotel. Rooms are great; it's very contemporary; great artwork around the place; big lovely beds with excellent bedding; 2 good restaurants and a really good breakfast area - nice choice too!

My only gripes are that the restaurants could be better - they are good but the hotel could carry better.

And my pet problem with this place - the car service! No matter how or when you book a car it never seems to be available when you want it and always causes a fuss! I've given up expecting cars to be available when required! I recommend the management team nip tot the ITCSheraton in Mumbai to see how it should be done!

Overall, it's still the one I go back to and will be there again next week.

• Stayed: September 2011
AnuraagBhatnagar, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. Your appreciation motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests and your kind words instill further confidence in our product and services we offer to our guests.

You can rest be assured that my team and I will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with commitment.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Staying in this hotel has been an absolute pleasure. The rooms are spectacular, the architecture of the public spaces is beautiful and the service provided by the staff is perfect; attentive yet unobtrusive.
If I had to suggest where there is room for improvement, then I think that entry to the excellent Kue bar should be complimentary for hotel guests, and the choice of music played in the bar of a night should be re-thought (the DJ playing the gangsta rap at 8 o'clock in the evening serves only to make me leave the hotel and go for a drink in the nearby ABC farms).
Other than that, pretty much faultless in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Abhatnagar, General Manager at The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your time to give us an honest review of the hotel's services. While I thank you for the generous appreciation for the service offered by our associates during your visit, we shall review the feedback offered for Kue Bar and ensure your experience on the next visit would be better with respect to the music.

Be Well

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Recently visited their first floor restaurant for dinner and while getting down on stairs found that it was very slippery and dangerous to get down! They don't have simple practice of anti-skid rough patches on every step precisely to stop people from skidding down. The last few step ( actually) the first if you are getting up) are without railing and make much more dangerous to get down. Some one fell down also the other day!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business