ibis Pune Viman Nagar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsvalue for moneyviman nagarphoenix mallbusiness tripclose to the airportrooms are smalllive counternagar roaddinner buffetspecial thanksroom servicenice experiencefront officebasic amenitiesawesome foodexcellent hospitalityfood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here for business trip and was happy with the stay and service.The hotel offers a good stay but needs more brush up more to prove the name of IBIS GROUP.
OK FOR IBIS INDIA BUT NOT OK IF IT WANTS TO MAKE ITSELF IBIS WORLD

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Nikheel S, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ibis Pune.

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and particularly value our hotel.Your kind appreciation of our other services is humbly received.

We value your continued patronage & look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Pune.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights recently on a business trip. It's the standard Ibis that you would expect in India with the accommodation, amenities and facilities being basic. There is wireless internet in rooms and speed is decent. However it can be a bit patchy during peak hours. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, however the bath towels although clean were a bit frayed by the edges and had a worn out white colour. They could do with those being replaced with new ones. The bed linen was fantastic and clean and on both nights I slept pretty well. Although the hotel is on a busy street, it's quite well sound proofed once inside from the exterior noise.

The front office staff are pretty helpful - I needed transportation - pickup/drops which they efficiently arranged and was on time. However some of the drivers are not too familiar with famous landmarks in the city. (A colleague accompanying me wanted to visit Kayani bakery to take back some goodies but the driver did not seem to know so we had to drop the idea).

If you are flying into Pune the airport is pretty close by - a 10 minute drive and the hotel offers free pick up / drop. The location is a bit further from the city but not too inconvenient.

The restaurant was average - the choice is limited and food taste is nothing exceptional. The staff are courteous (sometimes over eager to please) and on one night they seemed stressed out probably because they were understaffed. The ambience of the bar is really nice.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator lobby.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Nikheel S, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am glad to know that the service provided by our staff was to your liking and your appreciation of our other services has been humbly received.

Your feedback regarding the bath linen has been taken on board & actioned.
We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Pune.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was nice, calm hotel. Hardly any disturbance. Staff were very neat and faster in service.
Rooms were very clear and spacious enough for a couple to stay. In the heart of city and very near to the Airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ibis Pune.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and appreciated the design & upkeep of our rooms, location of the hotel & service provided by our staff. Your appreciation is humbly received.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nikheel S, General Manager at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is my first stay at IBIS and wasnt too happy. Had to go thru security without any assistance, room allocated stuffy, and the bedsheets / pillow case provided had stains. No proper toiletries provided....I could go on but this is embarrasing and I had to check out of the hotel the very next day. I will not recommend anyone to IBIS Pune, I would rather stay in a five star hotel than staying in IBIS. I had no choice, as the Accor Group had only IBIS in Pune.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank savingaia

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ibis Pune.

It is with sincere regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our service & facilities . The experience you have been through is unacceptable and I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

As a hotel we are committed to providing comprehensive support to all our valued guests during their stay with us.

It is our constant endeavor to provide consistently high quality of service to all our valued guests and I assure you that all possible corrective measures have been taken to serve our guests better.

Conscious that any explanation cannot completely erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through, I hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your confidence.