“Great Hotel in Pune!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #113 of 200 Pune B&B and Inns
Delhi
“Great Hotel in Pune!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Hotel Ivy studios is located in Viman Nagar in Pune being hardly a five minute drive from the Pune Airport. Rooms are good and spacious with great service staff. Breakfast at the restaurant on their ground floor is good and hotel has very nice ambiance as well. The hotel also offers complimentary pick-up and drop to Airport. Overall real value for money for staying here in Pune!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

very bad service hotel is run by trainee staff.food is very expensive n very bad quality no value for money spend.found hair in paratha n also half cooked no proper cook .laundry service is also horrible everyday we find some hole in our laundry clothes n nobody to listen our complain

Room Tip: they confused us between golden room n silver room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank yogesh4458
Chennai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

A good hotel to stay. Ideal locate near airport and good ambiance. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Staffs are friendly and courteous. restaurant serves good food. Airport drop facility is convenient to catch early morning flight

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Made reservations through a booking site.... pictures were impressive but later found out they were deceiving after our stay.... night was noisy as they were repairing... after repeated request we were informed that the maint. people come only during nights as they have their regular jobs !! at the time of checkout our credit card was already charged when we checked in.... requested them not to charge credit card as we will pay cash.... the person at the desk said the entry would be reversed.... that did not happen... so paid twice including foreign tax on the credit card.... its a scam that one should stay away from....

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel by all means....
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ivysucks

Travelers are raving about these Pune hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

studios is the worst hotel in pune.first of all i booked gold room by make my trip, they even dint check my booking and given me silver room.when i asked them abt gold room they said that is f Ivy ull.thn i asked make my trip to call the hotel and ask the reason.
but the hotel staff was so ignorant tht they dint even apologise me.thn after interfrence of make my trip thy gave me platinum. When i entered in room thier was weird smell.when i told thm thy used roomfreshner.i asked thm for toothpaste for 5 times but thy dint even have courtsey to say tht thy dint hv toothpate.when i scold thm they said we will provide it tomorrow morning.next morning i again asked for toothpaste thy took 1 hr to give me toothpaste.last abt food it was not even fresh.ivy studios is total waste hotel..plz dont go.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank mad0009
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Except for the short distance from Airport, there seems to be no advantage in staying here.
Difficult to find, located much in interiors in a colony. Average rooms, hot water not working, room service just ok. They have pick & drop service from Airport. At least I would not like to repeat my experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fruitionivy, Manager at FabHotel Ivy Studios Viman Nagar, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Hotel Ivy Studios!!!

We regret the experience you had Hotel Ivy Studios. Also all your complains have been strongly looked after.

We assure you best services on your next visit of Pune.

Looking forward for an opportunity to serve you once more.

Thanks & Regards

Shruti Shete
Central Reservations Manager
Hotel Ivy Studios - A Unit of Fruition Hotels
crm@fruitionhotels.com
Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I am here expressing my most brutal experience with you all so that you don't ever get trapped booking this hotel for overnight stay in Pune.

I booked hotel looking at what it shows on website and through out internet, but it is exactly opposite to what you see here.

I was travelling Solapur - Pune - Mumbai and had booked this hotel for overnight stay. I was travelling from Solpaur to Pune and reached Pune at around 12.00 Mig Night and caught a rickshaw (Rs.150 / One way) to Hotel which is deep down inside Viman nagar, One isolated Hotel building surrounded in residential area / colony.

Before I was to arrive in Pune, I called Hotel confirming that if I am late please do not cancel the booking I am on my way to hotel and will check in mid night for which reception desk also confirmed the same.

On have entered the hotel at mid night, I expected an easy / smooth check inn. But, later I was informed that my reservation in this particular hotel i.e. Hotel Ivy Studios is cancelled (At 12-00.30 Mid night) & I was shifted (without my consent) within one of their alternate properties i.e. M/s. Hotel Belair (Suites & Apartments) (NOT AT ALL WORTH IT, BCOZ I COULD'NT TRUST THEIR MANAGEMENT ANYMORE) which happens to be 1BHK apartment.

Now, I at mid night, in spite of confirmed reservation, without my consent was forced to shift with my entire luggage (No bell boy help as well) to their alternate arrangements.

I was offered a drop for that which initially came with New Indigo later driver also happened to change that to old shabby indica without AC and Window handle.

I am very sorry to say that while I was about to exit this horrible hotel I was crossed by another entrant with premium occupancy and he was allotted room.

Now, I had no option but to seat in his so called drop vehicle to their alternate property because venue of hotel is so deep inside that once you enter it is nearly 15-30 minutes walk all the way to main road to catch hold of rickshaw, so i took their cab till main rd all the way to find a hotel for myself which I found after 3 hours of city roaming and after paying Rs.450/ rickshaw bill.

So I request all site visitors in your interest please avoid overnight stay at the hotel, confirm / reservation literally means nothing here, because it is subject to final confirmation / review / your destiny.

Reason - Room allotted was under maintenance as AC was down & not working, and could not offer any alternate room nor an upgrade.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Hotel Ivy Studios!!!

Firstly please accept my apologies for the experience at Hotel Ivy Studios. Kindly also note that we regret the entire inconvenience caused to you.

However i would request you to provide me with your check in and check out date so the management can understand the situation clearly and take necessary actions on the same.

Looking forward for a reply.

Thanks & Regards,