1,260 results
All reviewsoakwood premieroak loungebedroom suitewashing machinekoregaon parksquash courthome away from homefelt like homeservice apartmentslong stayspecial thanksspecial mentiona wonderful stayamazing experienceawesome placelast monthamazing food
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service. I went Marriott with my family for a dinner. The food quality is fabulous..Will definitely visit again and we loved Akshay Kumar's service because he attended us very well and was very polite with us.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Subhash_Sinha, General Manager at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Asha,
We can't thank you enough for reviewing our hotel with a positive rating and the generous words of appreciation. Your compliments about the food, ambience and service at Senses, our multi-cuisine restaurant are very motivating for all of us including Akshay and help us in going the extra mile for our guests. We always endeavour to curate crafted experiences for our guests, and your review is surely a delight.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

I come with my family in senses restaurant and service is excellent. Nice food and good services. Quality of service is good but their food is not the best. Lounge and restaurant staff is always attentive. I'd specially like to thank Mr. Akshay Kumar.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Subhash_Sinha, General Manager at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Omeshwary,
We can't thank you enough for reviewing our hotel with a positive rating and generous words of appreciation. Your compliments about the food, ambience and service at Senses, our multi-cuisine restaurant are very motivating for all of us including Akshay and help us in going the extra mile for our guests. We always endeavour to curate crafted experiences for our guests, and your review is surely a delight.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I was alone and they put me in an apartment with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, balcony, living room and spacious kitchen. Way to big for what I really needed. Security staff is all around: at the entrance, the reception and at your building. Felt a little too much to be honest. Breakfast was truly amazing : I enjoyed the Indian pancakes and the buffet. Staff was over-questioning the guests : multiple staff members asked me how much I would rate the hotel on a scale from 1 to 10 and what had to be improved. If you have the answer it multiple times in a day, it becomes annoying.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Subhash_Sinha, General Manager at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Peter,
Thank you for recommending our all suite hotel with a positive rating and generous feedback. We are glad that you found our suites spacious, and are culinary offerings delicious. We always endeavor to curate crafted experiences for our guests and your review helps us to go the extra mile.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Anil attended us very well.. Fabulous customer service.. Will definitely visit again.. Nice place to have a coffee midnight and fabulous staff.. Had a lovely time.. I would definitely want to visit there again because of the excellent customer service by Anil. 5 stars for Anil..

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Heena,
Thank you so much for recommending our all-suite hotel. It is a pleasure to note that you were impressed with the service and facilities and love our midnight offerings at Senses. Anil is truly a star when it comes to assisting our guests. Please accept our heartfelt thanks for your compliments.
It was a pleasure having you dine with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with the hospitality at Marriott. The food at Senses is amazing. They treated me fabulously and I can’t say enough about staff especially Sahil in Sense s. I recommend Marriott Suites Pune.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Subhash_Sinha, General Manager at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for recommending our all-suite hotel. It was a pleasure to note that you were impressed with the service and facilities, especially our multicuisine restaurant Senses. Sahil is truly a star when it comes to assisting our guests. Please accept our heartfelt thanks for your compliments.
It was a pleasure having you stay and dine with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!