“Super-Duper!”

Marriott Suites Pune
Ranked #1 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Rooms: are extra-ordinarily large and well designed, I would rather term it as a suite! Service: incredibly warm and the team is not only very professional but also genuine and ever-ready to help! Restaurants: Senses has a great variety and Bistro as some 'master-chef' preparations complemented with a pleasant outdoor ambiance. Oak Lounge: The music rocks...the crowd rocks...my friends and me had a blast!
I have visited this property for both, work as well as with family and friends, there is no other place that can be compared to Oakwood Premier!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank ZTRIndia
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about the property delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Oakwood

Regards

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I spent a month there in 2012 and 3 months there in 2014 on business trips to Pune. The service at the Oakwood is excellent and everyone goes out of there way to help you and to make your stay comfortable.

The two restaurants serve great Indian an Italian food.The Bistro restaurant have a wood fired oven and the pizza is very good and it can be delivered by room service. They also stock Hagen Daas Ice Cream. The Senses bar has comfortable arm chairs and serves draught beer.

Rooms are a good size with a large balcony. The kitchens have large fridges, microwaves, full cookers and dishwashers etc. There are IPod docks and there is free WIFI which is good enough for streaming video and internet radio. They also have some rooms on the ground floor which have gardens.

There is a well equipped gym with all the usual machines and free weights. The machines have I Pod docks and also cable television, so you can plug in and watch whilst you train.

There is much to do in the local area with restaurants and a mall with a good cinema showing Hindi and international films.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank 155Richard

Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at The Oakwood Premier Pune and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Oakwood as always

Regards

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stayed here in July 2014. The property is amazing and well maintained. My room was still under cleaning they handed me the key and the staff repetatively appologised or the same - a simple error and really not something to worry about. Within 10 minutes they had my room ready for me.

Unfortunately had to check out within hours of checking in due to a family medical emergency in Mumbai. Requested the hotel if they could maybe charge me a day stay or half the price but they did not agree to the same.

On the whole; the property is great and worth every bit.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Oakwood Premier Pune and we thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Unfortunately the property was on a very high occupancy and hence the associate had charged for the room for the entire day.

In future you can also write to me directly on trishal.rao@oakwoodasia.com and I am happy to assist you with your requirement

Thanks once again and the team and I, look forward to your continued visits.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 8, 2014

This was our second stay at the Oakwood Premier Property. I have to say the hospitality was superb! The staff are very courteous & polite. The facility is excellent to every detail.
We enjoyed the ambiance& food. My 6 year old spent most of the time in the swimming pool....
The buffet dinner is great.
All in all it was a memorable stay... We would definitely stay there again & I personally always always recommend it to many others if it fits their budget.
Thank you Yazad!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Oakwood Premier Pune and thank you for your wonderful comments about the property and our associates.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and the team makes every effort to look after our guests and give them a memorable experience.

We believe it is the small details, which make the big difference and drive us towards perfection.

Thank you for your generous compliments and we look forward to your future return at the property.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Extremely hospitable, comfort designed with elegance, personal care and touch. Mouth watering Italian recipes attracting all ages especially Pizza and Pasta.
Multi cuisine restaurant with extremely wide varieties of Menus-Buffet as well A La carte.
A stay to be remembered.
A very good view of Pune, centrally located very close to Airport,

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise,they are more calm with good view of Pune
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience at The Oakwood and thank you for your generous compliments.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back, at the property.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Me and my couple stayed for 1 full year in Oakwood Premier Pune and all I can say is that our time there was memorable, not only because of the facilities of the hotel, which are great, but mainly because of the kindness and friendship of all the staff, counting from management down to any member of the cleaning staff. Everyone is lovely and make you feel home. Also, you have the chance to get to know many others like you who have to stay longer periods thus becoming good friends, which, for a foreigner, is always a nice thing to have when you are so far away from home.

Room Tip: I was lodged in a back garden one-bedroom and I was very satisfied. It was very calm (my preference...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Oakwood Premier Pune.

Our associates are our biggest assets and your comments does motivate our staff.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Pune and stay with us at the Oakwood Premier.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have been staying at the Oakwood Premier in Pune many times and for a longer period and I have always experienced an excellent, caring, attentative and very individual service - even when I started travelling in India I was able to deposit my luggage and all arrangements were done in a perfect way - the arrangements if anything is needed out of the box are always quick and very customer reactive. There is a high understanding for business needs and demands and I can give only best recommendations. This concerns also the two restaurants and all room services. The hotel is in a rather quiet side street of Pune and it is enjoyable to sit also outside on the terraces without much noise

Room Tip: rooms on the pool side are quieter than on the street side - but for Pune the noise category is pret...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Oakwood Premier Pune.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to the Oakwood in Pune.