Marriott Suites Pune
$110
$76
  • Pool
1,205 results
All reviewsoak loungeoakwood premierbedroom suitewashing machinekoregaon parksquash courthome away from homefelt like homelong stayservice apartmentsspecial thanksamazing experiencesecond homespecial mentiona wonderful staybusiness tripamazing food
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed in Pune for just under a week and my stay here was excellent. It has less of a hotel feel and more of a homely feel to it. It doesn't feel too big or crowded and the service by staff is good, although at times can feel a little forced but I experienced that through my stay in India. The restaurant has a nice relaxed vibe and has outdoor decking too to sit. The food options are carried and the prices are good value for the high standard of food. I think the hotel caters for any trip and any the of traveler.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Trishal R, Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott Suites Pune, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to know you have such high regards towards our property and I appreciate your time taken to write a review and your generous compliments.

We look forward to your future return once again

regards

Reviewed February 8, 2014

One of the best lounge in the city. One of the best music.This was one of the best hotel stays not only in India. The service was incredible, both in our room and in general at the restaurant and lobby. Our room was impeccably cleaned everyday.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oakwood Premier Pune among luxury hotels in Pune. I am pleased at your appreciation for our hospitality and product on offer and look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Pune

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Our first preference to stay in Pune. We've stayed here a couple of time and always loved it. Was there 2 days ago and it was once again superb. Best amenities in the room. Well done up. Good food. Good service. Convenient location. Just love it.

Room Tip: Closer to reception is better as from the other buildings its quite a walk, every time.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us your wonderful feedback about your visit to our property.
We are happy to learn that you had a very good experience with us and it is our constant endeavour to provide authentic hospitality to all who visit us.

I have also shared your encouraging feedback with our teams, and it truly drives us to give our very best.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Oakwood.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The place was ideally located for tourist who was to enjoy the food and fine dine available near korgaon park area in pune. Ideal for family large family and all kinds of people. The spa and the sports facailty were great. The breakfats was amazing.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing the road are better view
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your online comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to learn that you overall enjoyed the services and facilities.Your valued comments have been discussed in detail with the entire team.

I look forward to welcome you back soon.

regards

Trishal

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Besides some miscommunications with the chauffeur service which caused some frustration, the Oakwood experience was faultless.

I was at the Oakwood for 2 weeks on a work assignment.
The rooms were very homely with all the modern comforts you would expect from a 5 star establishment.
It is well equiped for longer term guests with a well equipped self contained kitchen. The bed was more than comfortable with an abundance of pillows.
The bathroom with very modern and spacious.
The other simple touches that make guests feel at ease was the outdoor settings furnished on each balcony, the ipod docking system along with the sofa in the living area.

The room service was acceptional with the restaurant food of equal high standard.
The in house restaurant coupled with The Bistro which serves contemperary european fare, covers all bases in offering a wide variety of simple but perfectly executed dishes.

The gym is always an important feature for me while travelling and while the range of free weights is somewhat limited, but the gym has enough equipment to keep the gym enthusiasts occupied for a week or so.
The small lap pool (about 20metres) also serves its purpose, but for those who want to work on a tan the Oakwood is probably not for you.
The pool is basked in more shade than sun and there are only a couple of sun beds.

I find India to have the best level of service when it comes to 5 star living, but The Oakwood staff take it to a new level.
Always engaging you with a genuine smile and a greeting, without being too formal or overbearing. Very welcoming indeed.
Of the staff that I came to know, a couple that stick firmly in my mind was Anil who seems to manage the transport arrangements, and then Ben; who waits tables at The Bistro.
Thanks for making my stay all the more enjoyable.

At first I was sceptical of the oakwood as I've never heard of this chain, but going forward I would look for the Oakwood name not just in Pune but in other locations also.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your online comments on Trip Advisor. I would also like to appologise of any inconvenience regarding the chauffeur.

I look forward to welcome you back soon.