I visited GreenGate with my family in the week of 25-December 2011. I had done a site visit earlier in 2009 and had liked the property. I booked the Jacuzzi Room for 4k for a night.
Here is some unbiased opinion.
1. QuickBite Restaurant serves good Maharashtrian Food and snacks. Even the SouthIndian Stuff is Good. Don't Go for the regular restaurant Fare.
2. The Rooms are Neat and Clean. The BedSheets are washed regularly and Hung for Drying.The Cleaning Staff puts in their dedicated mettle to it.
3. Drinking Water is Pure and Soft. Take a Shower and get Silky Hair Finish!!!(thats Mulshi).
4. The Room Service is good too. The Staff is very cooperative.
5. The Swimming Pool Seems Neat and Clean too. Nice Clear Water and they filter it Daily.
6. My only Rue is with the Management. Here Goes.
a. The Extra Beddings and pillows were torn, patchy, severely lumpy and hard. Since I have seen extended families visiting this place, Proper Extra Bedding is the need of the hour. I could not sleep the entire night.
b. The LakeSide or Riverside was extremely dirty.Perpetual Smell of Animal droppings is one thing, But Imagine the plight if you get Human excreta smell owing to the unloading of Gutter pipes by adjoining resorts unto the lake. Don't plan to spread a sheet or two unto the Lakeside or plan to have a sitout there. Also people from the village come there to wash clothes. All this is very un-appealing.
c. The Jacuzzi was no Fun. The water pressure was so bad, the Tub never filled up and water Blocker also malfunctioned. Please Pay attention to this.