Excellent Resort to go with family Stayed there for 3 nights. Highly recommended in rainy and winters only. Stayed in the cottage dbl rooms.
- Good above avg rooms with wooden finish. TV & a/c included
- Delicious veg food (indian only). excellent bfast, included in cost of room (unlimited)
- Good service
- Clean and well maintained
- Good game room with carrom, snooker, football etc
- Price of rooms is the best!!
- Swimming pool looked inviting (ws too cold to swim when we went)
Cons: (cant think of too many)
- No formal reception office (all taken care by Mr.Anand who sits at Cashier at thier resturant Quick Bites)
- Lake view can be made more by pruning some trees
Masala chai was super but in the wet climate with Kanda bhaji :-)