See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2017

This was my first time staying in hotel in Pune. I was lucky to select Hotel Deccan Park and it was a pleasant surprise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It seems that everyone is geared to keep the place very clean. The rooms were cleaned every day and towels and linen in good condition. The vegetation restrurant on site is a big plus. Great room service. My 10 days stay at this hotel was very comfortable and on my next visit to Pune I am sure to stay in this hotel. Very helpful and friendly staff. Thank you for all the help. (Gaikwad, Bhausaheb, to name a few).

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2017

The hotel is centrally located but terrible in terms of service and upkeep though we are told that renovation is going on. The room decor/ towels give a feeling of some poorly managed lodge. In the name of toiletries small soap and shampoo sachet were given. We landed there around 12.30 midnight and first shock came as there was no water in the bathroom. When contacted reception we were told that overhead tanks might be empty and it would be filled up in some time. We went to sleep but the position was same in the morning. Later after lot of struggle we were told that there was some problem with the room and our room was changed. The breakfast served was of poor quality. There was no proper cutlery or service in the restaurant again. Restaurant bills are required to be settled in cash as they don't accept credit/ debit cards.

Room Tip: Try some other hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2017

We stayed at Deccan park many times till our new house was under construction in Pune. It is very conveniently located on F.C.Road. Rooms are small but nice. Breakfast is good. Good value at the price which they offer.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BhushanRangnekar
Reviewed December 2, 2016

The hotel may be well located but it is very very poor in terms of service and upkeep.

I got back at 1.15am from my work and it took me 20 minutes banging on the door to wake the staff up, once I got them awake, I asked for Room Service for some hot milk and was told Room Service was not available ..... they advertise 24 hour room service ..... guess they did not want to wake people up.

The room was the real shocker ,,,,,, pillows less than two inches thick, no space to work, and the bath broken in 3 places and all the edges covered with mould.....

Not at all good and I do not recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2016

We went to pune to enjoy and we saw this Deccan Park Hotel and we decided to go in this hotel immediately.We enjoyed a lot and my family too,the food and service was excellent and the park is also nice.We enjoyed going in this park.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family