“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #119 of 223 Hotels in Pune
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Recently Stayed at the Sirona Hotel in Pune. The Rooms are very comfortable and the size of the rooms are also very good. The location of the Hotel is easily reachable from Airport and the Railway and Bus stations. Only the hotel is having very limited options for the breakfast in comparison to other hotels in that budget range.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank chetandhanote

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I stayed in this hotel in early part of 2011. I must say that the location of this hotel is good and it is suituated in one of the prime areas of Pune. The rooms are spacious and quite clean. However I was quite stunned to see the very limited variety in the breakfast menu. This hotel is not very expensive but in the same price you can find much better properties in Pune. The hotel staff is well behaved and cordial. But overall not a great value for money.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Chennai
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I stayed at this hotel last month. My office booked a room for me. everythng ok till I checked in, then the worst experience begin with failed wifi, lizard in room, and insect in ketchup served.

On the top of it, they asked me to leave if i m not happy in place of addressing my issues. They already got the money from my office and not interested to serve at all, whether it managers, and other support staff.

avoid this place.....no matter wht

Room Tip: all rooms are noisy as hotel is on main road
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank SramaNair

Travelers are raving about these Pune hotels

Indore, India
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We were coming from mahabaleshwar with gr8 stay at hotel dina and travelling towards Shirdi. Since I was driving on my own, so I felt little tired and thought to take a night halt in Pune. We saw Hotel Sirona on our right hand side in front of Pune central and thought to check. Room was good as shown and rates was 3000 whoch looked ok to me as I needed rest immediately.

Then we checked in, nd my wife went to wash room, suddenly she saw eyes staring at her from exhaust window. She screamed, I along with a waiter were present in room. We run towards bathroom and then terrace and found a guy on terrace. I complained manager about incident and told him how the guy at terrace named "Baloo" was doing that misconduct, however they kee supporting that guy that he cant goto the duct and watch.

We were tired and quickly wanted to make a move and then horrifying experience happenedd, where hotel staff didnt even pick our luggage to take us back to ground floor. We kept asking them to take luggage, however they were not ready to. Then we found the owner of hotel and she was even more resistive than her staff.

We were denied refund even when I asked them keep taxes and eturn the amount. Then we settled for another hotel near by at same cost.

I figured out, this hotel rooms only have automatic locks but no chain or anything to protect you from any misconduct from hotel staff. I warn all visitors with family to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Yogesh S
Kolkata
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Very conveiently located, just opposite Pune Central Mall; its a small boutique hotel. Have good, well decorated rooms, and has everything that you need from micro-wave, electric kettle, electric iron, set of cutlery, crockery. They have a small restaurant on the 3rd floor overlooking the greens of a neighbouring school. Breakfast complimentary, not so much of a variety but wholesome. Usually vegeterian food, good Italian spread, with provisions for room service for non-vegeterian food. Reasonably priced and value for money

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 19, 2010

This hotel had taken me for a pleasant surprise with a look of boutique rooms, spacious rooms and selection of food at a very affordable price and top of it, located at the heart of Pune

The open air restaurant is cool and rooms are maintained well!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Pune, India
Reviewed October 5, 2010

Stayed there during a training programme for 20 days. excellent rooms; at par with any 4 star. a huge shpooing mall right in front of the hotel makes it easy for shopping. Little Italy is just downstairs for awsome Italian food. Only downside is it is a bit overpriced.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business