Tripadvisor
Pune
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews housekeeping staff nice hotel a wonderful stay hotel is located rakesh banquet cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

I had booked a room for family from FabHotels website. The website showed very decent photos. On the contrary i got a very dusty, unclean room,with a choked up bathroom, even the bed was not in well condition, so couldnot sleep properly.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2019

As I'm a travel agent with FabHotel I have booked this property for clients 11 persons.
All were below 16 (age) except 1 teacher.
When we reached there around 2:30pm, they took almost 1 hour for check-in.
Very very slow staff and no respect for guest at all.
Then I have checked there dining area for dinner which we have already paid for 4 nights.
Buffet they arrange in Bar, when I requested them to arrange my clients dinner at different hall or in the restaurant then Mr.Krishna said have it or leave it.
When I tried to explain him our Govt rule that is no one below 21 should enter in bar.
But he said that he can't help, when I said may complaint about it. Then he said nothing will happen to them as owner of the property is leader of Hotel association in pune.
He left us no choice and we had dinner bar only for next 4 days.
I have already complained about it to excise department of Maharashtra and they assured me soon they will take action against it.
Now best part is that they given very very small and no amenities compare to fabhotel standard.
When I tried to call fabhotel representative Mr.prathmesh and Mr.palve, the never ever picked up my call.

It's worst fabhotel I have seen. Never ever stay here, in future I will not book any of fabhotel in my entire life.
Photos I have attached of bar and buffet counter.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2019

One of the top Hotel recommended as best Services by Fabhotel. But friends, its a trap. It is neither top in service nor in rooms and nothing tasty as food or breakfast. You can see images of broken walls, broken taps, and they charged me for a toothbrush which is not good at all by saying that there is no nearby shop. And you have to buy it anyways. Air-conditioner is not in conditions and towels are not so cleaned and old.
Not at all as shown in pictures on google or websites. Kindly check actual images I have uploaded.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Nice stay for all all Reception staff was helping purpose I enjoyed stay with pleasant service rooms are good condition food was good Breakfast nice cleaning nice I enjoyed my self check in check out good

Room tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank ManishBajoria
AanyaMehta, Manager at FabHotel Sadanand Hinjewadi Baner, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

So glad that you liked your stay with us! Look forward to hosting you soon at one of 500+ FabHotels pan-India.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Nice stay for all all Reception staff was helping purpose I enjoyed stay with pleasent service rooms are good condition food was good Breakfast nice cleaning nice I enjoyed my self check in check out good

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
AanyaMehta, Manager at FabHotel Sadanand Hinjewadi Baner, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Really appreciate the kind review. Looking forward to hosting you again at one of 500+ FabHotels pan-India.