The O Hotel
$88
$110
$76
  • Pool
All reviewsgerman bakerykoregaon parkrooftop restaurantpool partyosho ashramclub roomboutique hotelroom servicemodern amenitiesbreakfast spreadbusiness tripamazing hotelfront office staffgreat ambiencepool sidenice propertycould have been better
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

i had gone with my cousins for a diwali holiday. The location of d hotel is good n even made well but after dat der is nothing good to say for this hotel.. To start wid d staff at the eeception is slow n take actually an hour to finish the check in and check out procedure. The food is average but very expensive.. Actually more expensive den Taj. The service wether its room service house keeping or at the front desk r amatuers n dey hardly have staff... The hotel besides its location n room is a dissapointment....pls dnt stay here.. Not value for money. And yes the breakfast is bad.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank mihirbmehta
0h0tel, Owner at The O Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Mr. Mehta,
I have personally gone thru your review and definitely am concerned, rather unfortunate after all effort we as owners put in. Diwali time we had a lot staff issues i admit and Pune is seeing growing no of hotels and huge labor turnover, however that is not a reason. I am personally looking into your review and assure you please do contact me during your next visit to Pune on chairman@ohotelindia.com and would like to understand and continue on path of excelling and improvisation, look forward sir,

Anil Seolekar.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

In one word- TERRIBLE! The staff is untrained and there is no concept of customer service. The hotel cafe has only 3 menus! I asked for one more for my guest and was told that they have only 3 menus and we had to share. My guest's cocktail didn't taste right so we brought it to the bar tender's attention and all he said was 'Ok'! OK? how about you fix […] the drink? You are charging us Rs 1200 for a cocktail that tastes like water used for cleaning dishes! And finally to top it off after we asked for our check we had to wait for 25min and then when we finally decided we couldn't wait any longer and started getting up then our server finally woke up and told us that he can get it to us in another 10min! Five Star Service! and they had the temerity to charge me for the drink they didnt have the courtesy to fix. I spoke with the restaurant and the hotel manager about the poor service but they didn't do anything about it. There is one rule in the service industry "make the customer talk before they walk' but in this case they didn't believe in any such thing. Five Star Service for you! The room was very well appointed but it takes several things to make it a pleasant experience-rooms, food and service of the staff. I was warned by my friend who works for Four Season's to stay away from these five stars! Please do yourself a favor and if you are in Pune then stay at Radission. I wanted to give the Indian Hotel a chance and got burnt! Do not make that mistake!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ursanam

Dear Guest,
I am very disturbed at your frank review, am going thru your stay details and we will ensure to make all amends, I request you to write to me at chairman@ohotelsindia.com next trip and will meet you in person assuring it will be a completely good experience. It’s rather unfortunate this happened, we have some great reviews and maybe it was a bad day for us which u suffered. Please do connect and apologies.

Anil Seolekar ,

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Just stayed here for 3 nights with 12 family members. Overall this is a nice boutique hotel in a great location. We had 3 kids under age 10 in our group. I'd say that the hotel is better for couples or families with older kids. The rooftop pool looks great but it just isn't practical for children to enjoy. And there is no other place for them to run around and play. In the rooms, the televisions are too small for the size of the room. And the shower curtain separating the living area from bathroom area could be of better quality to match the rest of the Ambiance. The spa offered a great massage and the gym has nice equipment. And we loved that parking was on site and free. Also I found the front desk staff not very knowledgeable about directing tourists to sites in Pune. They were friendly but not particularly well-equipped to give advice and directions. The rooftop restaurant had great food.

Overall would recommend O Hotel to anyone coming to Pune for a quick trip without kids.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the comments, appreciate your frankness and allow us to see how best we can keep smaller children engaged. Yes the pool on roof top is a concept; however it is safe and secure. Will also ensure that front office is more pro active and you will notice the difference in your next trip to Pune, we look forward to welcoming you and will take care of all suggested points.

Compliments of the season,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

i was there a few months ago and it was a good experience I had.... u cannot expect a good view to your room as the hotel is in the middle of the city.... that's Koregoan Park....this is a good location to have a hotel at as there are many eateries and good places to hang out after a day of work... also pune is a small city and compared to the size its one of the best hotels in the heart of the city....the only drawback is its too expensive to stay as obviously it is a 5 star but does not have such a good brand value... The one other good thing there is that if u are there on a Sunday there is a really good pool party... u shld indulge urself and go there....

Room Tip: u cannot expect a good view to your room as the hotel is in the middle of the city but if u love the room from the inside u will have fun...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
0h0tel, Owner at The O Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Yes I am sure the Osho Ashram and Green covering of Koregaon Park from rooms , being a major green zone does give that feeling. Also as a stand alone brand we Endeavour to make your stay pleasing with the O effect, O relationship and that's the brand value we wish to convey. Look forward and appreciate your comments,

Chairman

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I recently stayed in this hotel at Pune and Found it superb, rather I am still there and writing this review happily from my room 303. The innovation for a bath tub in Bedroom is fantastic. Room serivce , house keeping , all are on their toes to help me and none of the requirement takes more than 7 Minutes ( I counted on my stop watch ha ha ha ).

Its a nice place to stay and I would recomend to stay those who are willing to travel to Pune. Yes Cost of In room dining is very high and I feel Hotel should connsider reviewing the cost of in room dining.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Gives joy to receive reviews to further boost the morale and make the experience even better and enjoyable. Costs in the city and food are going up and to maintain the top quality, as the O philosophy is important for guest satisfaction and we strive all the time, Hope to see you soon again,