“A Great Hotel to Stay in Pune”

Royal Orchid Central Pune
Ranked #22 of 222 Hotels in Pune
India
“A Great Hotel to Stay in Pune”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

It is a great and well managed hotel. We got a complimentary Airport Pick from hotel. The room quality was highly maintained, Hotel staff was highly friendly yet Professional. The buffet breakfast was great with wide variety available everyday. The best part is unlike the other hotels the food and the buffet (dinner) was not expensive and was very tasty even with a great kavalli (Live Music) going on in Restro. The hotel is conveniently located in Kalyani Nagar which is a very posh locality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Roc-Pune, Owner at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, September 6, 2013

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us your wonderful feedback about your visit to our property that helps us serve you better. We are happy to learn you had a very good experience with us and it is our constant endeavour to provide authentic hospitality to all who visit us.

I have also shared your feedback with the team and our associates are extremely motivated, it truly drives us to give our very best.

At Royal Orchid Hotels, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. We deeply value your relationship with Royal Orchid Hotels and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

If you have any further queries or comments, please feel free to contact me directly.

Royal Orchid Central, Pune

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Pune, India
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I made the reservation to celebrate my wife's birthday and to give her a relaxing atmosphere. We had the most amazing time. The staff was very courteous and professional. We dined at Tiger Trail, which was a terrific experience, as the food was very tasty and sumptuous. I would recommend this hotel for the wonderful hospitality they offer at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Roc-Pune, Owner at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, September 1, 2013

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

I have also shared your encouraging feedback with our teams, it truly drives us to give our very best.

Delhi
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had visited Pune for a short Business trip this august, and my experience of stay in Royal Orchid has been very comfortable, I recommend this hotel for their reasonable pricing and outstanding services to the guests visiting their hotel. Thumbs Up!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Roc-Pune, Owner at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Mr. Rathi,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed at this place for first time. The staff is very helpful and courteous. Conference hall is good and the staff ensured that all the arrangements were professionally done. The hotel is near a multiples and shopping area. The wifi works well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PinkyRajiv
Roc-Pune, Owner at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, August 9, 2013

Antipolo City, Philippines
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Budget priced hotel with very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, reasonable facilities and restaurants - however. I would not recommend upgrading to the club option as you get very little in the way of improved services. You do get tickets for 2 free drinks each evening but this is where the however comes in - 3 evenings on the run there were private functions booked (not hotel guests, but locals) which took over the bar and/or one restaurant. Management did not inform guests in advance so I found it rather annoying to turn up at the restaurant or bar only to be told it was off limits. As the facilities are all on one floor and in close proximity to each other there was very little privacy or quiet. 3rd evening I complained and suggested management post up notices in the elevators to inform guests of such events. They took my suggestions in good spirit and a few evenings later did post up event info in the elevators. After my tantrum I became well known and staff did go out of their way to help me.... At breakfast nearly every morning I received a feedback form to complete and in every one I suggested they include the famous Indian mango in their buffet..... My last day at breakfast what did I receive... a plate of mango..... a must try if you have never done so as it is so sweet and tasty. I can happily recommend this hotel and I will stay again if I have need to visit Pune in the future.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk to inform you of facilities closed due to up coming events..... as I am sure they...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Graham,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central Pune,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent stay with us.

We Thank you for taking the time out to share with us your wonderful feedback about your visit to our property that helps us serve you better. We are happy to learn, that you had a very good experience with us and it is our constant endeavour to provide authentic hospitality to all who visit us.

Also would like to mention that Your concerns regarding the unavailability of Lounge due to private function is well noted and addressed to the concerned manager who will be taking corrective measures to ensure that no guest is at inconvenience.

I personally assure you that you will definitely feel the difference during your future visit with us.

Warm Regards

General Manager,
New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Royal Orchid central is located so close to the airport and still bang in the middle of the posh area of Pune. Rooms are large and rates value for money. But whats even better is the personalised service and warmth of the staff there. I keep fasts on tuesday and had informed teh hotel about the same in advance. The entire hotel was aware of the same. They had prepared special food for me. When I asked for just milk & peanuts for dinner, they expressed concern...indeed pleasant shocks for me! I must say, really overwhelming experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Shukla,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The location of the hotel is very central & close to many restaurants, bars, malls, etc.
I was on a business trip so the location made it easy to attend many meetings; although weekday traffic can be horrendous.

The service was good & the breakfast buffet spread was quite nice as well.

Since we drove down from Bombay, free and ample parking was quite helpful.

Room Tip: Choose rear rooms with view of the open greens.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AnuragShah
Roc-Pune, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Mr. Shah,

One of our key selling points at Royal Orchid Central is its Location, as we boast of a a property that offers calm yet located close to heart of the action in Koregaon Park. It is located within the close proximity to Pune airport, key business hubs and entertainment/shopping areas.

Within walking distance is the Koregaon Park Shopping Mall that caters to your needs as well as a variety of clubs, and fine dining restaurants.

Thanks once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you once again at the Royal Orchid Central, Pune.

General Manager,