“My Second Home is "Royal"”

Royal Orchid Central Pune
Ranked #24 of 220 Hotels in Pune
PUNE
“My Second Home is "Royal"”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stay in Pune and had been visiting Royal Orchid for a couple of years now. This is the best example of hospitality personified. A well motivated team takes charge of all the spheres of activity that you may like to indulge. Although I have a diet restriction, dedicated chefs take care of all the compulsions and surprise me all the time. I dine here at least twice a week.

Besides, I often take a break from the mundane schedules and hibernate. For 'rest & recoup' I too find Royal to be the value for money. A dedicated housekeeping and in room dining staff go beyond the call of their duties to take care of you.

I must mention about the mesmerizing evenings that they have. The gazal nite is strong attraction for all the gazal lovers. It takes you back to the golden melodious eras of Gulaam Ali, Jagjit Sigh, Rafi, Punkaj Udhaas........

Perfect location gives you a lot of option while on a vacation at Royal......... Movie, Shopping etc just at your door step.

A wonderful compact place for all your business as well as leisure needs. Well Managed property and that too at a very economical rate........... Great.

Room Tip: Always prefer Pool facing room at a higher floor for a grand view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Recently visited Pune and got an booking at the hotel.... What an experience .... Very nice and professional trined staff... Mouth watering food ... Excellent abinious... Best location in Pune. Keep it up.. It's one of the best property I have seen. Looking forward for coming back with family or friends.

• Stayed March 2013
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My stay was in Pune. This was one of the best stays so far. Excellent location, excellent staff, excellent service and excellent food...... Its just EXCELLENT.
Staff here will treat you like you are a king, breakfast is full course and Tiger Trail restaurant is the best.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Roc-Pune, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, May 5, 2013

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

Thank you for your recent stay at the Royal Orchid Central, Pune and for your feedback.

We are delighted to know that we could provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable stay. It

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise and best place to stay. Good to see that this hotel is just as clean and tidy as when it first opened. The staff are very nice and friendly, the room and bathroom are spacious and cleaned. The food at their restaurant are delicious. Please try their one restuarent called Tiger Trail .. greate tasting food, not too much oil, and the taste will hits your taste buds, neat and clean place with open cool breeze. The location is very good - just 10 min from the airport and 15 min from railway station and very near to Mc D and Hard Rock Cafe also quite close to koregoan park and central shopping centre. Best place to stay!!

• Stayed February 2013
Roc-Pune, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, June 3, 2013

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Pune!

Your appreciation about the individual who had made it possible to further enhance your stay will be conveyed to him .

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at the Royal Orchid Central, Pune in the near future.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have stayed with Royal Orchid Navi Mumbai earlier and this was my second stay in pune. I really liked the hotel. It is located in Kalyaninagar near Koregaon Park Plaza. Lot of good restaurants and multiplex on walking distance. The hotel Food at there restaurant tiger trail was superb. Chef served me food of my choice, outside the menu. Overall it was wonderful stay. I will certainly come back and stay for my upcoming visit.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are really nice and have an excellent view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank deepak8911

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Myself regularly visiting Pune because of company work , My first preference is Royal Orchid Central since more than 2 years. My last stay was on 22 to 28 April 2013.The location is excellent much in center of city. The rooms are awesome with modern facilities including bath tub in each room. Morning breakfast setup with various menus indian and french foods. Also Food quality and test is awesome. Staff are very supportive. Hotel provides pickup and drop from airport by innova.
Once I stayed with family, my kid enjoyed lots in kid swimming pool. Also we enjoyed Live GajaI Program which organized by hotel in evening. I can rate this hotel 10 out of 10 ,at pune i stayed in lots of hotel but i can rate this hotel on top of all hotel.

Room Tip: Pool Facing 5th to 8th Floor , with view of evening Live Gajal .
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RoyalOrchidPune

India
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We visited this hotel on 6th of April 2013. As we reached the hotel around 9pm, I saw most bizarre behaviour from the people at the reception. I have stayed in quite a few places in India, and generally for a family they ask for one single identification proof.
Here not only they wanted identification proof for both me and my wife, they were insistent for quite some time for the identification proof for my 10 year old daughter. When I asked them that nobody asks for this, there reply was, how do I know how old your daughter is.
It took quite some time for us to complete the checkin formalities.
The restaurant is decent but it is too expensive for the quality of food it serves. The breakfast buffet spread was part of the room charges and it was decent.
The hotel is pretty much in the same class as ginger and Ibis but the service in Ibis Bangalore is much better compared to this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't go there if you can avoid the place. Ginger and Ibis are both nearby.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank vavasthi
Roc-Pune, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Pune, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Royal Orchid Central,Pune and for your feedback. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay.Your feedback is central to our growth and will definitely help us serve you better.We are in a constant pursuit to learn from our guests feedback and enhance guest services to be more personalized and renewing. We assure you that we will take every possible effort to make your next stay at Royal Orchid Central ,Pune a better experience. We hope to get another opportunity to meet your expectations. The entire team of Royal Orchid Central,Pune looks forward to welcome you back and offering you a perfect stay.