“Worth Every penny”

Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pune
Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park
Ranked #79 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed January 5, 2010

It is just a nice spa i have ever seen.. Worth every penny i paid.. very nice environment, courteous staff .. right from reception to the therapist ... skilled therapist .. its just nice ..

Its like Leisure means FOUR FOUNTAINS SPA..

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kumar4018
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the overall experience at the spa. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed January 5, 2010

great idea ,

amazing service

great experience

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank kundu64

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience at the spa. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed October 20, 2009

Outstanding experience! Professional masseurs, very hygenic, courteous staff, value for money, accessible location. Highly recommend the Four Fountain Spa...!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank araoa

Sincere apologies for the delayed reply. We are glad to know that your experience at Four Fountains De-Stress Spa was a pleasant one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed December 30, 2008

I booked an appointment on phone at their Aundh after a friend told me about the spa. Was pleasantly surprised by the prices they charge for their masssages - 800-900 bucks instead of the 2K kind of prices one usually hears about. Not a spa person normally. But I guess the staff can sense it and have been trained to make you comfortable. Guess they could try and keep it open till later than 9 in the evening for working people. But good value all in all.

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TheBG

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the overall experience at the spa. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed December 20, 2008

Had heard a lot about The Four Fountains Spa from my friends so decided to give it a shot. From the three locations in Pune, Koregaon Park, Aundh and Hadapsar, i chose to go to the Aundh location.
I decided to have a Swedish massage and added a head massage to it. It went for one hour and the head massage was an additional 10 minutes. I absolutely loved the experience. The therapist was very trained and excellent at his job.
I was given disposable undergarments to wear. The room was neat, clean & hygienic. The shower enclosure was inside the room so i dint have to step out of the therapy room after the massage.

Overall, i would say, i loved the experience and have even bought myself a 12 massage package with the spa.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Sincere apologies for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that your experience at Four Fountains De-Stress Spa was a pleasant one. We look forward to serving you soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed May 25, 2008

The area outside of Mumbai (Bombay) in the state of Maharashtra is really very different from the city itself. Soon after heading out on the Mumbai-Pune road, you realize that you are in a hilly region. The small rugged hills one needs to cross to go east into Maharashtra is are known as Western Ghats.

The highway is smooth when compared to other roads in the countryside and the distance can be covered in quite a short time. It is an especially easy run if you travel at night (which I did). There are several small privately owned resorts along the way where one may make plans to spend a few days. One can easily obtain a cottage for a few weeks at a very nominal price. Services like a water pool (shared) and meals in your room is the norm. India in general is a lot of bang for your buck (since services are very affordable) and you tend to feel very relaxed in the environs.

Amenities like The Fountain Spa are an excellent way to unwind (and also highly recommended). I am also very well acquainted with one of the managing partners at the location, and can assure you that he is an excellent host and very warm person. I plan to go to India again this year (in 2008) and would surely try to visit The Fountain Spa and spend a weekend there.

Good luck with your trip.

-Sandy

PS: For the photos of my travels in India (and any queries), please visit my public page (http://thetruthoath.blogspot.com).

• Stayed: May 2003, traveled as a couple

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed May 6, 2008

I opted for the Oriental Outing package at Four Fountains Spa. this includes a Thai massage, Foot Reflexology and a Facial. I decided to pay extra for the Aroma Therapy Massage instead of the Thai massage so that they would use oil. However, the massage was nothing but rubbing. It was exactly like the Rs. 300 massage that the woman who comes home gives you. After the massage and the so called foot reflexology, the therapist instructed me to take a shower. She then made me lie down for the facial. I don't think she even knew what a facial was. She used a cleanser on my face which I told her was burning my skin. She then used a scrub and then used teh cleanser again even though I had already told her that it wasn't suiting my skin and was burning me. She then put on a pack. I asked her when she was planning to remove my blackheads and whiteheads since I know I have a lot. She said she would do it after the pack. Everyone knows a pack is meant to close the pores so this makes no sense. After removing the pack she proceeded to dig her nails into my chin to pretend to remove one. DISGUSTING. She then told me my face was clean and I was done. Thsi kind of facial I can do at home for free in 10 minutes. Why should someone pay Rs 749. not only that, I proceeded to get sick as she had instructed me to wash my hair after teh massage and I was lying down in an airconditioned room with wet hair for an hour. I had to go home and wash my hair yet again because the cleanser, scrub and pack had got onto the front part of my hair making it greasy.

This was a terrible experience. Definitely a waste of money and 3 hours of my time.

• Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank mm12345

Our sincere apologies for the delayed reply. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please help us with your email ID, our operations team will get in touch with you soon. Thanks :)