“Great relaxation experience!”

Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pune
Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park
Ranked #108 of 223 Hotels in Pune
Pune
“Great relaxation experience!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I visited the spa very recently and would like to start by saying it was an overall good experience
Even before you enter you are reminded by someone to confirm your appointment, this is great for someone like me who is busy with work
As soon as you enter the receptionist is polite and guides you through the treatments available and which one suits you best!
Everything from de stress to detox
The rooms are clean as are the staff( hand sanitizer clean), the ambience overall is cozy and not posh which is fine by me.
I chose the Swedish massage (deep tissue) which is great although I had to tell the therapist to go easy on my sore back.
The oil used was fragrant (but I prefer less)
It was extremely rejuvenating and I will definitely go back to try out their other therapies.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank travelwitsam
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience at the spa. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

New York
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I live full time in NYC, but I travel to Pune 2x per year. I was last in Pune in Jan and April 2011 for about 4 weeks each. My weekly mecca voyage was to the Koregaon Park Four Fountains Spa, to escape from the never ending global day of work. Sleep deprived and overworked, there was only one way to regain strength, and that was with Four Fountains. It was a terrific value. Gentleman's 3 hour package on a Saturday brings you back to life, and makes another work week possible. It's very clean, do not worry, up to my NYC standards. It's not posh, but hey, the services they give are fantastic for rest/relaxation, and it's clean and they are pretty good. They don't go for mind blowing, but they do deliver a great product for a great price. I went every weekend, and it was consistently clean, and everyone I encountered was well trained. Nothing off putting, and it was just fine. I opted for another spa one weekend, near the Hard Rock, but it was 1/2 more in price, and was really not any better in the final product. The hallways were prettier, and the rooms nicer, but staff was no better trained, and it was no cleaner than Four Fountains, and hey, why pay more and get less when you can do Four Fountains ? I refused to go to the Westin, as it was just totally overpriced for the same thing Four Fountains offered. My friends from Dublin and Brussels who lived in Pune full time all swore by Four Fountains. I am curious to see how it might have changed on my next trip. I'll try some new spas just to see, but I will always go back to my steady-eddie--I'm just going to book a 3 hour package before I arrive so I know they have time for me to recover from that killer plane trip. I recommend this place if you are into value for results. If you need mind blowing, then this isn't for you, but if you need basic, consistent, clean, and pretty good for a great value, don't think any harder. Just book. The gal at the front is friendly and the Dr. on site is really good if you take the time to engage her. Most don't. They are all really great.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank S M
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Dear SM,

Thanks so much for all the appreciation. We're delighted to know your experience at our spa has been consistently good and that you find our services great value for your money.

We're trying our best to make scientifically proven health benefits of spa therapies available to everybody by keeping our prices as affordable as possible. Needless to say, our effort is to ensure that affordable prices never come in the way of the very basics of good hospitality - clean rooms, proper training and friendly staff.

We're delighted to have you with us every time you're in Pune and would love to know any suggestions you may have for our improvement. Thanks once again.

Pune, India
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I would NEVER return to this spa - remarkably, I was far more stressed upon leaving my appointment than I was coming in. The reception/cashier staff is extraordinarily ill-mannered, argumentative, and obviously lack training and attentiveness as they sneakily overcharge and viciously quarrel about accepting their own vouchers. The therapy is pleasant but mediocre, and the prices are far higher than they should be considering the lackluster ambience. There are many nicer spas in Koregaon Park for that price range that actually have pleasant staff who aren't trying to hoodwink you and a classy environment (try Cologne Spa, Lanna Thai Spa or Bellissimo Salon). My experience at Four Fountains left me shell-shocked to try out new spas in the future, and appalled that I had to spend twenty minutes quibbling about the bill and the staff's incompetent communication skills. Dispute is not the way I like to round-out my time at the spa.

I received a voucher for this spa through another shop and in order to avoid any confusion about redeeming it (as is known to happen with vouchers anywhere), I physically went to the spa to show my voucher, talk to the reception staff and make the appointment. As it turned out, the staff who took the appointment for me not only failed to tell me that the voucher I was showing him and asking to use wasn't valid for the therapy I asked for (presumably due to inattentiveness or lack of proper training), but he also recorded the timing of the appointment incorrectly and failed to record the therapy I requested. After my appointment the following day, the staff informed me that the voucher wasn't valid for the type of therapy I received. Despite my explanation that I'd tried to avoid this very problem by coming in to talk to the staff, she spent twenty minutes arguing with me in a manner so impudent that I felt I was haggling with a rickshaw driver demanding twice the fare.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Kate L
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Dear Kate,

Sincere apologies for this experience. I can imagine how awkward and frustrating it must've been to have your voucher refused despite having confirmed its validity a day prior to your appointment. We're clearly at fault and appreciate your detailed comments.

Soon after your telephonic conversation with our Director - Operations (thanks for your time on the phone), we have reviewed this incident with our Koregaon Park spa team and retrained the personnel who were present at the time of booking as well as your visit.. We do hope you will visit us again and assure you of a much better experience this time around. Incidentally, we have refurbished the Koregaon Park spa's interiors. Would love to know whether you think it is a significant step up. Apologies once more and we look forward to serving you again.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I went to this place in January '12.... This place is very professional and well looked after.... the reception staff...the masseur and the ambience are very well taken care of.

The behavior of the staff is very professional.

The entire experience is very relaxing and soulful and i strongly recommend this place for a few good time and relaxation and de-stressing!..

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank SktPhotos
Apologies for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at the spa. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon. Thanks :)
INDIA
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I went to Four Fountains Spa on 25th Sep 2011 with my husband and 2 friends...i had a card given during a previous visit that if i come before 1st October then i would get a head massage free....i handed over the card to Shaban (receptionist) and told her that i would like to avail the head massage also along with the therapy...
After a while she told me that my room is ready and i went there ....thats when the therapist said that i have not been told about the head massage...i called the receptionist (Shabana) and she said that i have given your head massage to your other friend....i was aghast...i had specifically mentioned that i would like to avail the head massage....and the card had my name written on it...how could she give it without asking me....even when i expressed my concern she simply shrugged and walked away not even bothering to say a sorry....
This incident has spoiled the Four Fountains Spa experience for me forever....the staff especially at the reception pretends to be so snobbish when in reality they dont even understand simple english....also there are much better SPAs in the same area where you can go for a better experience ( Lizzys Aspen Spa, Mahanirvana) ....would really not recommend this DINGY , UNPROFESSIONAL place to ANY ONE

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank PAROMITA B
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at Four Fountains Spa in Koregaon Park, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
We're absolutely sorry about the way this was handled. You're absolutely right - the free head massage card should have been used only for you. Apologies for the rude behaviour. Your feedback has been passed on to our Director - Operations who has discussed this incident with the Koregaon Park spa team.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We assure you that this is really a one-off instance and would request you to give us another chance to serve you.

We have recently refurbished the Koregaon Park spa interiors and we would love to know what you think of the changes.

Margao, India
Reviewed May 26, 2010

The best SPA i have ever visite, really a great treatment that was done and the staff are very friendly yet professional.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
HI, apologies for the delayed reply. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience at the spa. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks :)
Mumbai
Reviewed January 12, 2010

If you want to know what the magic hands of a masseuse can do, look no further!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
Pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad that your experience at Four Fountains De-Stress Spa was pleasant and we look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon. Thanks :)