“Had a good stay”

Ranked #32 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Bangalore
“Had a good stay”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed in this hotel during a business trip last year. Its a good hotel. rooms were nice and spacious, food was fine, bed and bathrooms were good as well and the wi-fi is good too. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lord-ish
CRVinoj, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, August 14, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Pune.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso.

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Bangalore, India
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Fortune Inn Jukaso was not up to the expectations one has from any Fortune hotel. Towels, bed sheets had stains, Poor room service (for same thing you need to call thrice), Damp smell in room.

This is isn't what you pay for going into a Fortune hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Mr. Avinash,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback . I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Itanagar, India
Reviewed August 10, 2014

A small hotel compared to other ITC and Fortune group properties. Being closer to the airport is the best part of the hotel. Otherwise, you may get better ones in the central part of the city. While the front desk staff are generally courteous and helpful, but it appeared that they are not very adept at handling the arrival of a slightly bigger group of guests. I had to ask for wi-fi password twice and every time I was told that there is a "large group of guests" at the check in counter and the password would be provided after 5 minutes. Needless to say, the password never arrived. However, apologies flowed in a flurry the next morning!!

Overall, the hotel is clean and the rooms are spacious. The minibar is nothing to be mentioned about. It's pretty ordinary and frugally stuffed. If you have a short stopover at Pune between connecting flights, you may consider this hotel given its proximity to the airport. However, if I have to stay for a longer duration in the city, I will opt for a different place for sure.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank rajubarthakur
CRVinoj, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, August 12, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

I have taken note of your points & feed back, certainly we will work on the same to improve the guest services.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I travel heavily on business and have been staying in hotels across India and abroad for the past decade, but have never quite come around to writing a review on TripAdvisor. Having used TripAdvisor services for many years, I am finally taking the plunge into contribution.

I was in Pune attending CII Auto SCM conference from the 23rd of July 2014 to 26th. I selected Fortune Inn Jukaso for its proximity to the conference venue and for its upmarket location. Positive feedback by other guests on this website was certainly a motivator.Situated in Viman Nagar, this hotel is only 10 minutes' drive from the airport.

Let me now detail out each aspect of this hotel

1. Check in

Front desk was very fast and I had to spend hardly two minutes to complete the formalities. One peculiar aspect of this hotel is that it has no portico for vehicles to drop guests. Vehicles have to drop you on the main road and you walk about 10 steps up to the front desk and reception (talk about being situated "on the road"). Of course there is a bell boy to carry your luggage up, so do not worry.

2. Room

Since the hotel was completely booked, they upgraded me to a suite room. This was one HUGE room with separate sitting area with couches, glass top writing desk and wooden antique looking chairs, a proper and well decked mini bar and an emperor sized bed and a swivel mounted 42 inch LED TV. All lights and AC are electronically controlled from a single bedside console. The bed had soft feel mattresses and overall sleep quality was excellent. The room is well insulated from noise and I could not hear any road noise in the room. One wall was completely glass with a fantastic view of the city.

3. Food
I am a veggie and prefer pure veg restaurants wherever available. Sree Krishna Food Court, the number 1 vegetarian restaurant in Pune is situated right opposite to this hotel and I was all too happy walking across the road for breakfast and dinner on all days. I did use the hotel restaurant to order a plate of veg pakoras, but it was a let down.

4. Location and Hotel Transfer
Viman Nagar, where this hotel is located is very convenient if you are travelling by air as the airport is just 10 minutes by car. MG Road, the main commercial area fpr shopping enthusiasts is just 7 km away and easy to reach in a rickshaw. I had to leave at 04:00 hrs to catch an early morning flight and the hotel transfer was ready at 03:45 hrs. Though I never requested, they offered the service complimentary which was a pleasant surprise.

5.Check out
Checking out formalities were a breeze. The concierge had my bills ready at 03:45 and I spent under a minute for payments and check out.

6. Tariff
I paid INR 3500 per night and believe the value for money is way up....

Overall, I would rate this hotel very highly and would certainly recommend the same to anyone visiting Pune.

Room Tip: Take the road facing rooms as they offer a good view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank kkesavan1978
CRVinoj, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Mr. Kesavan,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso.

Vadodara, India
Reviewed July 15, 2014

It was a OK experience during my stay here from 8th to 12th July. I opted for fortune inn because the hotel where i always stay was sold out. the checkin was smooth but they didn't ask for smoking or non smoking room and put me in a smoking room. I had to change it to a non smoking room. Also i was staying alone but was given 2 separate bed room. I requested them to change but for 2 nights they couldn't find any other room. I was given a single bed room only on the third day.

The breakfast is decent with limited options. they need to improve on it. also their restaurant doesn't seem to be visited much for dinner. As location is good, one can any time go for outside food.

On the whole , i would say its a decent stay and would only prefer to go if I dont get my regular hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CRVinoj, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, July 18, 2014

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel for a business traveller considering location and surroundings. Worth value for money with free wifi and nice breakfast. This was my second stay in hotel and I am really comfortable with this property.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank NAVEENG83
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso!!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a night. To begin with nice lobby but not large nor congested. Helpful staff. quick check inn. The room was of fair size with elegant decor . The room was equipped with all amenities like central air-conditioning, 52" LCD TV with set top box, tea coffee maker , refrigerator full of soft drinks, electronic safe and a weighing scale. Good and clean linen, curtains and bed sheets, Toilet was clean with all toiletries, Nicely done. Service is decent so far as in room dinning is concerned. Food was reasonably good in taste. Breakfast has decent variety and reasonably good in taste. Service should improve at the breakfast. took almost 20 minutes for a plain omelet, Thought the restaurant serving breakfast was understaffed and hence the delay and bit confusion. There is no lounge or Bar. Location is good. Not aware if the hotel provides free Wi-Fi as the reception staff did not mention. The elevators are very small.Barely two person can enter with small luggage. If you have couple off suitcases of bigger size then be prepared to go without the suitcase and luggage, which will follow later. Location is good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Haresh W
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Mr. Haresh

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. We have noted your observation regarding service quality and have taken necessary corrective action. High speed Wi-fi is complimentary for all our guests and my apologies if you were not informed.