“Great Business hotel with phenomenal service”
Review of Fortune Inn Jukaso

Fortune Inn Jukaso
Ranked #33 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My experience to the Jukaso family is not new. I have been loyal to Jukaso since about 10 years with the starting of Jukaso Delhi. I stay often at Fortune INN Jukaso and love the hotel. The rooms are wooden flooring with good space. The rooms have a good interior touch with very practical aspects for a business client. The hotel is very well located and the food is amazing. I also see a lot of like minded people and made good conatcts there I really suggest staying here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank andrea b
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Namaste!

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune!!!!

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. Your comments have been shared with the team.

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any further requirements.

There are newer reviews for Fortune Inn Jukaso

Reviewed October 16, 2013

well the best thing about the hotel is the price , i got the room for 2.5k incl tax with comp breakfast , the rooms are spacious , the food is amazing and hospitality is simply great , its in the viman nagar closer to everything . Worth staying !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vishesh G
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Mr.Vishesh G,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Pune.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I checked inn at Fortune Inn jukaso pune on 28th July 2013.
First impression of this Hotel you would get once you visit is normal Business class Hotel but not an ITC member Group as they claim to be!!!

Room service OK
Break fast Good
Bell Boy - Not available

Room Tip: Peaceful environment, Good location, No spa/GYM
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sparton123
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

It has nice ambience. Very good and attentive staff. Food has excellent quality with delicious taste. Experienced beautiful room interior, cleanlyness and tidy housekeeping. It's very close from airport as well as railway station. Love to visit again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Atulkumar B
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

Thank you for your appreciation about our food and services. Your comments motivate us to deliver superior value at a competitive pricing.Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel is a symbol of true hospitality from the date check-in every staff of the hotel was behaving like they know me very well check in experience was “wow” and room was as I expected neat, clean & fresh. Me & My wife had a great experience in this hotel …… The best thing was when we got a Invitation for a coffee with GM ( Mr Navneer Chandal ) of the hotel with shows why this hotel is best. Great experience!!!

Room Tip: This is great hotel possible ask for garden view room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SunilSingh79

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed here in Apr 2012 with breakfast included in the package.
This is a real good hotel, though there is no parking for big cars but one can park it on the road outside. There are few good restaurants around the hotel.
This is around 2-3 kms from Pune Airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank VipsTilak
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Mr. Tilak,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

I am delighted to know that your experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso was excellent. Feedback from patrons like you motivate us to raise our bar and deliver quality services and offer value for money.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is probably a new hotel and hence has to cover some distance to be like the elder members of fortune group of hotel. The rooms are good, location is exceptional being only 3 km from airport and surrounding locality is also fine.

But the good things come to an end here. Firstly, parking space is improper. One has to park on the road itself. Secondly restaurant is very small and the buffet dinner and breakfast should have a better spread.

Overall an average one.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank amiitkt
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune

I am delighted to know that you liked our rooms and location. We are strategically placed near to the airport and walking distance to big malls, in addition to being very close to business hubs like Weikfield IT park, Giga Space etc. We have taken note of your observation regarding buffet spread and are working towards it with our team.