“Nice Hotel”
Review of Fortune Inn Jukaso

Fortune Inn Jukaso
Ranked #41 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was here for 3 days with my family & found this place to be nice & cozzy.

Location: Big plus
Rooms: Good & Value for money
Breakfast: Can be improved
Staff: Professional but not warm
Room Service: Slow ( I had to wait for almost 40 minutes when asked for bathing soap ) but may be one of the instance. Overall good

Overall experience: I don't mind visiting this place again.

1  Thank onlyvimal
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

I am delighted to know that your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso was good value for money and that you would choose to come again and stay with us. Your observations about our services have been noted and we are working towards improving them. In fact, we have installed Liquid Soap Dispenser in all our Bathrooms now.

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

its nice .i have stay for a night. rooms are good quality . good buffet bkfst. locality in good location . you will find many hotels , dhaba infront and surroundings. placed in infront of main road. good transport convenient from there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Ashish G
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Mr. Ashish,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

I am delighted to know that your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso has been very nice and that you found the hotel's location and services to be of good quality.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pros: fantastic location, quite near to airport and railway, two of the biggest malls of Pune are a walk away, good rooms, spacious with modern amenities, service was top class, the staffs are extremely friendly and less bore some. Complementary breakfast has all the varieties of food. Post stay customer care service was also great.
CONS: dinner food was not that great.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nirad A
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Mr. Nirad,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

I am delighted to know that your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso has been totally satisfying and good value for money. With prime location and contemporary facilities, we offer much more for much less. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Hotel is too small and it can be catagorized as 3 star. Only advantage is closer to the airport and happening Viman nagar. I recommend the hotel only for transit passengers not for business travellers.

Room Tip: Side rooms or corner rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank girishj
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

I am pleased to know that you have recommended our hotel to fellow Trip adviser colleagues based on your experience with us. As you rightly pointed out we are very strategically located very close to the Airport and Mega malls.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The hotel is ideally located near to the airport and best suited for a short business trip. It gives a homely atmosphere and hotel staff are very courteous and helpful. I am a regular visitor to this hotel and the taste and variety of food had improved of late which was a concern earlier. A thorough sprucing of the interiors especially the rest rooms will go a long way in improving the ambiance and keeping up to the reputation and brand image of ITC Group. Overall a pleasant experience and best value for money.

Room Tip: Room in upper floors having front view of the hotel
2  Thank vijaymannur
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Pune.

I am delighted to know that your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso was extremely satisfying, as has been in your previous visits. Feedback from patrons like you propel us to deliver even better services, everytime. The same has been shared with the team.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have a query on this hotel and i am assuming this is the right forum. I am currently in USA and planning for a short trip to Pune. I came across this hotel while searching for hotels and since its close by to Airport, i would like to have some info.

1)Do i have to reserve the room before hand. My trip would be by 3rd week of April or by 4th week. So do i have to reserve the room now itself?
2)Do i have to make any payment for reservation now or can i do that once i reach Pune?
3)Do they provide any pick up / drop facility to airport?
4)Can i have my girl friend to be with me during day time, however, i would be staying alone during night time. She might come over to meet me at the day and leave by evening.
5)I would be staying for 3 days (2 nights).Are the restaurants open 24/7?
6)Is there wifi access in all rooms?

Please reply to these queries. Thanks.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sam s
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Mr Sam S,

It was heartening to receive your query and we are thankful for the interest shown by you in Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

We are very close to the Airport (07 mins drive, 2.5 km) and very conveniently located near business hubs, malls and good eating / entertainment joints.

You are most welcome to get in touch with me at navneer.chandel@fortunehotels.in OR share your e-mail address for us to respond to you in detail.

Regards

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights a couple of weeks back - this is situated about 7 minutes drive to the airport so in that respect is very conveniently situated if you need to be close to it.

My stay was unfortunately plagued with problems, some out of the hotels control and some within - to explain

1) first room i was put in was a smoking room - requested non smoking, had to be moved

2) second room i put my laundry in with the housekeeping, only for it to be returned with someone elses shirt and one of mine missing. When i alerted the housekeeping it set of a blind panic at 1am which led to the housekeeping guy knocking on the doors of guests to ask them if they had my shirt. One lady in my party was actually scared as to who might be knocking on her door at 1am so this was very badly handled.

3) at 2am on the Friday night i had a couple of drunkards return to the room next door, they were so drunk they were screaming and shouting - woke me and also the lady in the room the other side of them that had kids up - we were both in the corridor at 2am - the hotel only seemed to be able to call them to ask them to be quiet however they were so drunk do you think they were quiet?! OF COURSE THEY WERENT - after warning them that if they didnt move me to another room i would have to take matters into my own hands i was moved room - this was dealt with swiftly enough but poor handling of this situation in general.

4) Breakfast in the morning is pathetic! there seem to be 4 or 5 people standing about doing absolutely nothing and not seemingly able to respond in a timely manner to even the most basic of breakfast requests like, can i have a cup of tea! they look at you as if you have asked them a question about quantum physics. And i was the only person having breakfast at the time, if 4 or 5 people cant get it right for me on my own who knows what it is like when the hotel is full.

The only person that seemed interested was the executive chef who seemed pleased to be able to actually cook something for someone indicating to me that the hotel isnt busy usually.

All in all not a very positive experience of the time i spent here - and considering i was at a conference for most of the day and night it was very limited amount of time that i actually did spend there.

Needs improvement

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank spencekersey
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

I am concerned to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso and assure you that a thorough and detailed scrutiny has been undertaken and corrective action initiated. While I regret the inconvenience caused to you on the above account, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you back, when my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.