“Out of words to praise my experience.”
Review of Terra Camp Resort

Terra Camp Resort
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hello. My name is Pushpak Dudhat. And I'm from surat, Gujarat.
This email is regarding my stay in Panchgani in Terra Resort.

I'm very glad to say that it was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I loved every bit of it. The rooms were awesome and extremely comfortable. Bathrooms were very neat and clean. Not just me but all my friends and their kids loved every bit of it. We were in aww of wonderful hospitality. I have never personally experienced such good hospitality ever in my life even in 7 star hotels that I've stayed. The staff deserves a special mention for being there all night and not leaving us unattended even for a minute. I don't remember anyone saying no to me or any of my friends for anything that we asked for. They were right on their toes throughout. The food was delicious too. The weather and the scenery made it all the more memorable.

I highly recommend Terra Resort if you want to experience amazing hospitality and have an unforgettable experience.

Pushpak Dudhat.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank dpushpak13

Reviewed July 16, 2013

If there is one thing which is worth mentioning is their service. They were head over heals for us. Awesome AC Tents, Good Food & Nice Valley View. Around 20 kms away from main panchgani, but its good to go there in a group.

Room Tip: Valley view rooms on the top
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gaurav696
Also consider these accommodations in or near Panchgani
Hotel Mala's
Saj On The Mountain
Saj On The Mountain
#8 of 53 in Mahabaleshwar
Sherbaug Theme Park and Resort

Been to Terra Camp Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Terra Camp Resort

Address: Bhilar-Akhigani Road | Survey No. 498, Village Vahagaon, Panchgani 412 805, India
Location: India > Maharashtra > Satara District > Panchgani
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites
Ranked #17 of 51 Specialty Lodging in Panchgani
Price Range: $31 - $124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Terra Camp Resort 3*
Nature. Camping. Adventure. Or pure peace. That is what Terra is all about. Terra is a camping and adventure holiday destination in the secluded mountain range of 'khigani.' Terra means earth. True to that, Terra signifies a vacation experience that is simple, rugged and pure. Terra signifies a place where you and your loved ones can get closer to nature. Terra offers you unmatched hospitality and the highest levels of safety & hygiene at an all new terrain. Terra’s tented campsite lets you to enjoy nature at its pristine best. The resort gives you an amazing outdoor experience, with a range of activities conducted by our team of experts. Because of its location Terra easily connects to Mahableshwar and the historic and natural sights. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Terra Camp Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Terra Camp Resort Panchgani, Maharashtra