All reviews kids play area visited this hotel disco market gym cooperative vehicle honeymoon interior spicy
Reviewed May 2, 2017

The hotel location is okay, a bit far away from the main Panchgani market. We were welcome with a less than enthusiastic attitude, shown into a room which looks nothing like the pictures online and then inside the room, the bedsheet had holes in it, switchboards were loose and pried out of the wall, the mini fridge was not working, and the taps were all loose.

We were then told that AC is not included and we have to pay Rs 700 more per day to get the AC working (in a supposedly 3 star hotel).

It was one of the most poorly maintained rooms I've ever seen, and at quite a high price too!

Then, calling room service or the reception was a chore since the people who answered were at times misinformed, or disinterested or plainly rude.

On the day of the check-out (which is at 10 am and check-in is at 12 pm), we were having breakfast at 9:30 and we requested fifteen more minutes to leave the room (so at 10:15) but I was rudely told that it is hotel policy that people need to get out of the room at 10, no matter what. I had to argue for five minutes with the reception to let me have my breakfast in peace!

This is a mockery of the hospitality industry and it is a farcical comedy version of a hotel.

It was just my luck that all other hotels had been booked and I had no other choice.

Please avoid if possible.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
9  Thank sushantb127
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Hotel premises are well maintained, cleaned and have enough greenery.
Reception area is good, check in and check out are quick.
Staff is efficient and polite. It was very clean and well maintained. There was a good size comfortable bed, a table and 2 chairs where you can eat or sip tea / coffee or drinks. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel if you have your own vehicle and don't mind staying a bit away from town.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ASHISH J, General Manager at Hotel Millennium Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

ASHISH J, Manager at Hotel Millennium Park, responded to this review, Jan 13, 2017
we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, we would like to serve you in near future. thanks

Reviewed March 27, 2017

I had been to this place recently in March 2017. I opted for stay for 2 nights with breakfast. The place is good but a bit far from Panchagani Market (around 2 to 3 kms). I was staying in SuperDeluxe AC (Room 502). It was clean. From the balcony you get the Bamboo tree view which is good.
Notes:
- You will have to face mosquitos. Ask for mosquito mats/repellent in the room.
- The service charge is applied on all the bills. The charges for food taken in restaurant and ordered in the room are same.
- AC was noisy, management please repair this.

Room tip: I stayed in Superdeluxe AC room 502 which was good. Not sure about other rooms.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AmitD1614
ASHISH J, Owner at Hotel Millennium Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I had the pleasure of staying here during my business trip to Nairobi, Kenya and I had an amazing stay. Huge hotel with large expanse of foliage. You actually see peacocks roaming the gardens! The staff were always very attentive and eager to please. I will definitely stay here if I visit Nairobi again!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Since We spent 3 days at this one, let me begin.

The Hotel was good, I mean good property, good rooms, location was good but even then it was a mixed experience. There was good part and there were bad parts.

Food at this place was delicious, really mouth watering, but delivery was extremely slow. They took almost 20 minutes everytime, could be because of the fact that they were all booked.

The food was expensive, they took advantage of the fact that there was no other good place to eat nearby.

One of the most irritating things was how slow they were in delivery, we ordered 4 omellete sandwiches. And the order came in 3 installments. They brought 1st one after 15 minutes of ordering, then the second one after another 10 minutes and last two after another 5 minutes. Which is just plain bad service.

Another bad experience was when we ordered the food in our rooms. We under ordered. And when the guy came with the order, he insisted us that we place an order by dialing reception, he just wasn't ready to take the order. This was a regular experience, even when staff was in the room they would specifically as us to dial reception, which I believe is bad service.

- Rooms were good. Deluxe rooms is value for money. so is tent room. Tent rooms are spacious well designed. We booked one tent room by mistake but felt good in the end. One pointer though, Tent room not good for those who are not comfortable living alone. And there are at least 4 different beehives near tent room. Which is not helpful.

The pool is hardly 2 feet in depth only for small kids.

Recreational room is good (gym plus sports room combined). Only opened for 6-9 due to ongoing construction, which lead to the room being crowded at most of the times.

We found no disc currently as advertised on website

We received No complimentary bottle after the first day, only refilled jugs.

Room tip: Try tent room if you like a bit of adventure.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank HiteshBhatia-IG
ASHISH J, Manager at Hotel Millennium Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

sir,

we are glad that you stayed at our resort and shared your experience with us. we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and you were satisfied with our resort. some points you said about service might be true as on the day of your stay hotel was running full and loads of orders were placed in same span of time. as the services were slow due to the reason said, we would like to apologise for same. about omelette i crossed check but as per order KOT the orders were added one after other making it serve in installment as the first placed order would get cold giving you not so great food experience. we would be happy to serve you in near future and make your stay as comfortable as possible

thanks