I stayed in hotel from the period of 4th Dec 2013 to 7th Dec 2013 and the stay was pretty ok at the hotel. I had booked a honeymoon suite. My opinion is as below:-
1. The room was quite decent with a red background for the romantic feel for the couples which was very nice but i found the room quite small compared to other suites i have been in other hotels in different cities.
2. The room had a LCD tv but it didnt have a DTH connection. We were given cable connection which did not have clear display and the channels were also less compared to DTH with which i was very disappointed.
3. The bed decoration was done very well in the room for 1 day which we both liked.
4. Food was pretty ok but as we had taken an AP plan which consisted all meals, we were not getting many options and had to compromise on whatever was available. Proper deserts or variety were also not served in the restaurant.
5. Hotel is located at a very quite place just below the table land in panchgani which is definately a plus point to relax there.
6. Room service is very slow.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included