A good hotel with nice staff, good rooms. It has a gymkhana(ill-equipped) , swimming pool (not well-maintained) , nice variety of flowers. It also has an okay disco hall.The garden equipments are damaged.Food is not that good & bit expensive for the quality provided.
Close to market area.
Staff is courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Country is a luxury resort spread over 3 acres of land with 44 large and luxurious rooms and three star amenities. It is located at the foothills of table land and has a beautiful view of the valley. The resort is secluded and peaceful, yet very close to the Panchgani market and only 30 minutes from Mahabaleshwar. Blue Country Resort is ideal for Marriages, Conferences, Get togethers, School Picnics and Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Country Hotel Panchgani
- Blue Country Resort Panchgani, Maharashtra