We visited the hotel for 2 nights and 3 dayz. The overall stay was nice and pleasant. It is located near panchgani market. The hotel is very well maintained and it was clean. The swimming pool area was also big enough to accomodate many people and avoid crowding. We had got the room on the first floor. It was clean and tidy with all basic things like TV, AC, Towel, Blanket,Tea and coffee maker. In our package we had breakfast and dinner in buffet style. I enjoyed breakfast, it was nice but dinner was not good. The taste and quality of food should be improved. Also the food served was very typical and not hot to enjoy. The website shows that there is discotheque but it was not available even on long weekend. In the lunch time we ordered the food from the same restaurant i.e Kadi khichadi but we enjoyed that very much. It was hot and good enough. The outside area is well maintained with many different kind of flowers and we can take many pictures too. Overall I would rate it as 3.5/5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Country is a luxury resort spread over 3 acres of land with 44 large and luxurious rooms and three star amenities. It is located at the foothills of table land and has a beautiful view of the valley. The resort is secluded and peaceful, yet very close to the Panchgani market and only 30 minutes from Mahabaleshwar. Blue Country Resort is ideal for Marriages, Conferences, Get togethers, School Picnics and Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Blue Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Country Hotel Panchgani
- Blue Country Resort Panchgani, Maharashtra