Resort was as per shown on thier site. Location is a little away from the market but if you need peace and enjoy natural surroundings , this resort fits the bill. The rooms were very big & spacious. The house keeping team was at its best. Room service was on time . Food was good. The garden was well maintained. The staff was very cooperative . The restaurant is a bit small. Swimming pool is very large , but not very clean. Overall a nice stay . Good memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Country is a luxury resort spread over 3 acres of land with 44 large and luxurious rooms and three star amenities. It is located at the foothills of table land and has a beautiful view of the valley. The resort is secluded and peaceful, yet very close to the Panchgani market and only 30 minutes from Mahabaleshwar. Blue Country Resort is ideal for Marriages, Conferences, Get togethers, School Picnics and Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Country Hotel Panchgani
- Blue Country Resort Panchgani, Maharashtra