I have been staying at this hotel for almost a year now and continue to prefer this over the handful of other comparable options available in Aurangabad
- Good Location in the city (near to airport, malls etc) - but the industrial zones are hour away
- Prompt service with a smile from the front office / reservations staff (Mr. Subhash, Vaishali, Sainath and others in the team)
- The Executive Club Rooms are modern, adequately furnished and well maintained
- The Buffet Dinners are well laid out with good options especially for India food
- Room Service is good though the menu needs to be refreshed
- The main gate security check / frisking /baggage check/ bellboy service is a mess with inadequately trained staff not able to handle multiple guests
- The Breakfast service is poor (limited fruits and juice options available, staff not trained enough to service multiple guests especially at peak seasons, buffet options are limited)
- The Wifi remains slow and patchy in different rooms (the biggest complaint for business travelers that I have met)
- The Fitness Center is open for limited hours, especially in the evening and often crowded with outside (non-resident) members
- Disturbing Noise and music during wedding seasons for events hosted in the hotel
I would recommend the hotel to focus on the areas of improvement to remain the preferred choice in the city.
The overall rating is taking into account the context of limited options available in Auranagabad.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your WelcomHotel Rama International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcomgroup Rama International Aurangabad
- Welcomgroup Rama International Hotel Aurangabad