Most of the things during the stay was good. Firstly, Sales staff provided good suggestion on timing the visit, planning daily trip and offering a very good package. Rest of the staff were equally good. Few glitches, but its fine. Only wish if every hotel has sales staff who can guide new visitors on spacing their trip, people would enjoy exploring new tourist destinations.
My stay was during the christmas, hotel was fully booked still they handled all aspects well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Business cum leisure resort with its own distinctive character; The WelcomHotel Rama International is a unique way to experience Aurangabad, one of India’s most vibrant and exotic destinations.Recreating the magnificence of Ajanta and Ellora caves, in a beautiful setting; The Rama International is set in 13 acres of landscaped gardens with recreational facilities and beautiful interiors that create the architectural marvels of the Ajanta and Ellora caves. The rooms and suites set against the lush greenery and the minute attention to detail creates a soothing blend of warm, effortless service and harmonious spaces. A visit to Aurangabad unfolds with private excursions to its many closely proximate exotic destinations; Bibi-Ka-Maqbara, Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Daulatabad Fort, holy shrine of Shirdi Sai Baba and Panchakki Dam. The WelcomHotel Rama International is the perfect setting to begin and end your journey with. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your WelcomHotel Rama International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcomgroup Rama International Aurangabad
- Welcomgroup Rama International Hotel Aurangabad