Date 10th Feb 2009
I am a frequent visitor to this hotel because of my regular visits to the city and I choose this hotel every time for a few specific things which are
- the heritage nature of the hotel
- value for money
- beautiful surroundings
If you compare this hotel with some of the other chains you will see a striking difference - everything from the food, the ambiance, the structure and the general feeling revolves around the Indian culture which sometimes is very soothing and you tend to feel very homely. my stays at this hotels are very relaxing even though In have been there purely for business. This is due to the fact that the vibes that one gets here are of a different nature which you get only at select places.
The food - I would rate it as the best I have had in this region but there was nothing to complain about. Yes, of course you can relish and taste some of the few local cuisines which you may not even hear of at other places. What is more enriching is the fact the you can get all this at a very unbeatable price which makes the icing for the cake. I think this is a must stay (read that as the only place) in Aurangabad if you are visitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moghul-style hotel with central dome, situated on 5 landscaped acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Residency Hotel Aurangabad
- Aurangabad Taj Residency Hotel