Despite a bit of a mix up with picking is up from the train station we totally enjoyed our stay. The hotel were very apologetic and compensated us for our trouble.
The atmosphere and facilities mean it's a great place to chill out and recover from the hussle of India. You can here the busy road outside the hotel when your relaxing in a hammock by the pool, but the noise is not intrusive and it reminds you where you are so you don't get too detached.
Drives to Ajanta and Allora are easy to arrange with the hotel or for cheaper with an independent driver.
Loved this place so much so that my travel companion has decided to get married there. It really is lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moghul-style hotel with central dome, situated on 5 landscaped acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Residency Hotel Aurangabad
- Aurangabad Taj Residency Hotel