We stayed at the Taj Residency for three nights. The beautiful domed architecture is a wonderful greeting, and is only surpased by the very attentive staff. It boasts a large, beautiful pull and beautiful lawn on it's huge grounds. The restaurant offers a great variety of both Indian, Eastern and Western food, but the prices, although expensive by Indian standards, is not out of line with what one would expect to pay at a nice hotel in India. Our favorites on the menu were matki usal (a peanut and lentil sprout dish) and a wonderful bhindi and tomato dish. We stayed here as a long weekend for an opportunity to explore both the Ellora and the Ajunta caves and I am glad we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moghul-style hotel with central dome, situated on 5 landscaped acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Residency Hotel Aurangabad
- Aurangabad Taj Residency Hotel