OYO 11548 Hotel Mrunal Palace
Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad(Aurangabad)
$93
Amarpreet Hotel(Aurangabad)
$36
$50
$48
Hotel Avon International(Aurangabad)(Great Value!)
$26
Hotel Green Olive(Aurangabad)
$46
$42
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Went with my parents and wife. The bus by which I came to Aurangabad was late and the cab guy took us to this hotel. We didn't have much choice as we were already running behind schedule, so had to book this hotel.

The hotel has no lift. I got room at 3rd floor which certainly was not helpful after a tiring day with a visit to Ellora Caves and other places.

The hotel is overpriced. 2k for Super deluxe room . I was even wondering how can one call that room a Super Deluxe. The room is more like an average budget hotel AC room with AC working at its own will. The remote was not working at all. We had to manually manage the AC with the buttons on the AC and that too was not working properly. The cupboards were bad and unclean. The only thing working properly in the room was TV.

The bathroom of the hotel was very bad. It was not maintained at all. The ply of the door was coming out. The sink was not neat. Also, the look and feel and also the quality of the taps and shower were bad.

The only thing in the hotel which was good were the waiters. Their behave was good and the service was okay. We ordered breakfast and dinner . Food was average.

Overall, I would not advise anyone to stay at this hotel. One can get rooms of much better quality at such a price in other hotels in Aurangabad.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank SharadRaj
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We booked super deluxe rooms. Rent is very high compared to quality. Room had very noisy AC with all control switches defunct. You have to control temperature by switching on and off from the main.
Toilets are very narrow. There is water leak from pipe. No guarantee when you will get hot water and when you won't.
There are small balconies attached to super deluxe rooms which are never cleaned, rather never opened to check what is there and in what condition. Some guest left the room chair in the balcony and ashtray full of cigarettes, it is still left like that with the chair full of dust and pigeon droppings.
Rooms were never cleaned during our stay, neither bed-sheets nor towels were changed.

The car was arranged by the hotel for sightseeing charging standard rate for AC car. First day, the car sent to us had no AC. Next days we had to travel by a junky old car which had overheating problem, with horn defunct and also car starting problem. For those problem we could not visit all the places and there was no discount.
Even after clearing all the bills and payments after check out, they can ask money from you at the last moment for different reasons! We were told that dropping to/off the hotel is free. But we had to pay for that.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
10  Thank jajabor_12
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I booked a super deluxe room but on arrival in the morning I was told only a general room in the basement is available.
The window of the bathroom of that room was covered by newspapers. When I decided to go elsewhere, a superdeluxe room was given to me. During the three days I stayed, the room was never cleaned. There was water leakage in the bathroom. On request to fix it, the reply was "why does that bother you". It was not fixed. On mornings no hot water - no way to complain because nobody picks up phone.
Food service extremely poor. When only basic food (rice and dal) was ordered, they refused to give spoons/forks/napkins.
They do arrange cars at an affordable rate. On my trip to Ajanta, the car broke down, Had to wait an hour on the road for a replacement - the new car refused to take us to all the sites ("not in agreement"). Next day, on our trip to Ellora, the car had to be pushed to start - as a result our trip had to be cut short. No, there was no refund or discount given.
At check out time, credit card machine didn't work, the printer didn't work. I had to arrange cash and pay without a proper bill/receipt.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
11  Thank bidbid304
Reviewed June 24, 2011

excellent hospitality, We loved it and we'll be back. We have stayed at many hotels over the years, often luxury ones with impeccable details and fantastic designs. Price-wise hotel mrinal palace is on par with these better-class hotels. The hotel mrinal palace is really a luxury place. Yet, in two years from now, I’m sure we will still fondly remember the vacation we had there.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family