“Just what one needs!”

Ranked #9 of 57 Hotels in Aurangabad
Bengaluru, India
“Just what one needs!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed at the Keys, Aurangabad for a couple of business trips early this year and I must confess, that my stay has been quite comfortable and worthy of recommendation. The rooms are compact,clean,decently savvy and more than just basic. The bathroom (though a tad small) is clean. The complementary breakfast does have a good spread and the taste too is quite nice. Just a few drawbacks - One, sometimes the staff at the buffet lounge do get outnumbered by the number of guests, thereby making one wait for made to order eggs and occasional missing of cutlery. Two, the staff would need to fasten the check out time especially in the mornings. But these minor issues do get overshadowed by the general service and comfort at The Keys. When in Aurangabad, Keys is my choice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the review on the Trip Advisor.

I am truly happy to read that we were able to meet your expectations.

I have personally shared your appreciation with the the team members : they are all happy to know that their efforts have been so well appreciated.

Satyajit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed at this place on our 2 day visit to Ajanta & Ellora (Jan 2013). We were dissapointed at some of their services. We booked this place online by calling their central reservation number and then going through the process online. When you book online you also have the option to purchase 1) transportation service from the airport to the hotel and 2) a meal

We decided to purchase these additional services. When we arrived at the Aurangabad airport early morning it took the hotel 1 hr to send a car to pick us up from the airport. Everyone who had arrived with us had left the airport. When we were calling the hotel desk they kept on saying that we should wait and a car is on its way. When the driver finally arrived he told us that he was not aware of a morning pick since the hotel did not mention anyhthing about it. After we reached the hotel when we complained about this matter as a compensation they upgraded us to a suite. This upgrade hardly mattered to us because we lost some precious time of that day. Since we were in Aurangabad for only 2 days, we got delayed on that day for our Ajanta tour due to this incident.

Another inefficiency we experienced was at the check out time. We had an early morning flight and there were lots of people checking out (a group of 20 people) and some families including us. There was only one person to deal with the check out process. He took care of settling all the bills. We had already called our taxi but again got delayed since a single person was handling so many check outs. I think the hotel needs to work on this as they are already aware about the check out dates of each vistor.

Apart from this the hotel was clean and good. The services offered are good and they have a variety of food options to choose from. Their buffet breakfast and dinner is good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank You for your feedback . I am glad you and your family liked the hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the trouble that you had to face.

Your specific comment about the airport pick up & delay in check out is well accepted and I will
personally intervene to address the matter.

I request you to please email me the name under which the reservation was made / you checked in ....this will help me dive deep into the matter .
satyajit.kotwal@keyshotels.com

Regards
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We traveled from Mumbai by car and got delayed. The hotel staff was expecting us and was very friendly. Dinner was buffet and it was average. The room was very clean and well kept. The room service was prompt. Morning breakfast was something you will not forget. Though the hotel is situated in the busy area in the city close the railway station, we never felt that. Good hotel to visit Ajantha and Ellora.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression .

My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Got back last week from a 2 day stay at this hotel. We were apprehensive coz it was considerably better priced than Lemontree and that made us wonder about the quality. The hotel doesnt have any grounds attached to it...but we didnt require that as we were there to sightsee . The rooms were well appointed . The breakfast spread was satisfactory and the dinner we had was nice too. The staff were helpful though they did need a couple of remindings to get things done.

All in all.......would definitely recommend this hotel.

1 Thank neha_neha_neha
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Ma'am

Thanks so much for your feedback . I am glad you liked the hotel. The team really gets motivated to give their best with such kind words as we strive to be simply the best hotel of Aurangabad.

Regards
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I visited the Hotel's restaurant and bar located on the 1st floor. The open to sky section assures great weather without the sound of traffic or the pollution. The food is amazing! Dont forget to try their keema pav!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the review on the Trip Advisor.

I am truly happy to read that we were able to meet your expectations.

Mumbai
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We visited Aurangabad from 7th Jan to 12th Jan 2013 and stayed at the Keys Hotel. It was absolutely value for money. First of all it is very near to the railway station. We were quite apprehensive as to what would be the facilities and how would be the food, cleanliness of hotel etc... But all our fears were laid to rest the moment we entered, the check-in was done in a breeze and the room (411) was absolutely clean, neat and tidy.
We ordered for lunch in our room on that very day and the service was quick and the food was VFM. The breakfast spread was also good and it reminded us of our Malaysian trip. The dinner buffet spread was also good on all the days and we enjoyed the stay out there.
The staffs are very courteous and they also look forward to serving you in the best possible way.
Except on two occasions when we had buffet lunch and ordered lunch on 10th and 11th, we felt that the quality was not up to the mark (Read that as heavy feeling).
Overall we enjoyed our stay at The Keys hotel at Aurangabad and would definitely recommend our friends and family if they were to visit Aurangabad.

Room Tip: Book rooms in advance for a better tarrif.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the beautiful review on the Trip Advisor.

I am truly happy to read that our services and facilities were able to meet your expectations and that we were able to make your stay memorable.

I have personally shared your appreciation of the efforts put in by the team to exceed your expectations. They are all happy to know that their efforts have been so well appreciated.

Subang
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had been planning a trip to the ajanta n ellora caves and had asked my cousin to make bookings at this hotel.my relatives repeatedly told me that I should stay at a more well known hotel in aurangabad. But I refused as the prices were above my budget.
My family and I were very happy with this hotel. The front desk service was good.the staff spoke fluent english and was very pleasent. The rooms were spaces and very clean. The bathrooms very comfortable. We had free wifi which made the husband very happy.
Breakfast was a good spread. We ordered room service for one night and again was happy with the food. We noticed that the restaurant was busy during dinner on both the days..also suggesting that the food was good.
Its a comfortable n clean hotel. It fit my bill of a place to spend the night after a whole day out. The bar looked good.. but we never made it there.
Only problem was the water was not very hot in the mornings for a shower.

• Stayed December 2012
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Hotel The Aures, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Ma'am,