“Thumbs down!”

Ranked #46 of 57 Hotels in Aurangabad
Mumbai
“Thumbs down!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times now, and have mentioned my opinions below!
1) Service: Staff is pleasant, however I have had many problems especially with the laundry service. Many times, my laundry has been exchanged with someone elses, and also, there have been times when I have not got back my laundry within the time committed.

2) Room: Single room size leaves a lot to be desired. Space is very cramped, and both times I have stayed, the rooms had some weird smell. (both times in different rooms).
3) Location: At Seven Hills on Jalna road, this is pretty much central in Aurangabad (not that Aurangabad is a huge city).

4) Food: The rooftop restaurant has a good atmosphere, and the food is good, especially the north Indian dishes. However, they shut early (11 p.m. which by my Bombay standards is way too early)!

5) Overall experience: No real compelling reason to make me want to come back again and again. The cashier also made a mess of my bill once, putting in charges for extra people, an extra day, extra room service charges. I asked for the manager, who was not at all apologetic about the mistakes, and just said that these things happen! Wow!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank ashishmedhora

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I have travelled to Aurangabad 5-6 times and finally i'm going to settle on this hotel for all my future travels for the following reasons :
1. Good location
2. Clean and new rooms

I must add that the service is not great and very slow. Laundry service is the slowest of the lot so i would recommend that one carries an extra pair of clothes. Location is ideal for business. Food is not a problem as there are lots of good options around and their own roof top restaurant is pretty good.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I stayed at the hotel for less than 12 hours whilst on a business trip to Aurangabad. There were four guarded parking spots, much to my benefit. I requested to move from a twin room to double room and my request was granted immediately.

The room service was quick and efficient, although a little outspoken. The room seemed adequate and the bathroom was clean. I also had the opportunity to visit their roof top bar / restaurant which seemed quite nice.

I however was seriously disturbed at night. Some person was continuously ringing the bell and baning on my door!?!? I was tired and didn't answer the door but ended up calling the reception to stop the nuisance. I had not placed any order and the reception should have immediately rushed someone to ensure the nuisance stopped and / or checked the CCTV !

When I woke up, I had a cockroach on me and I had to kill three before getting out of the bed and waking up. A rude shock to any regular business traveler.

The reception staff was apologetic but took no steps to recover the situation. They blamed the manager's absence for being unable to check the CCTV. The owner / manager of this hotel should really look into the problems.

A fifteen (15) room hotel is not that hard to manage by a person with a professional outlook. Maintenance is appalling and regular pest control should be implemented. Design wise the hotel has some cons such as the shower rod (for bath towels) is on top of the WC!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Elkunchwar

Travelers are raving about these Aurangabad hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I liked the hotel pretty much, very helpful and good staff. A nice exeprience and would like to stay again. we really liked the roof top restaurent Fusion! the arrangements and decorations were awesome on 31st night.
Thankyou all for making ma trip special :-)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TrvlGurl4evr
Pune
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I found my stay in Janki Executive to be quite enjoyable. The rooms are decent and clean. Though we had to ask housekeeping to clean the toilet when we checked in, we faced no issues after that. The staff was very polite and helpful. They also have a restaurant on their rooftop which is quite nice. The food and ambience was nice to come back to after a full days siteseeing.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends