I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times now, and have mentioned my opinions below!
1) Service: Staff is pleasant, however I have had many problems especially with the laundry service. Many times, my laundry has been exchanged with someone elses, and also, there have been times when I have not got back my laundry within the time committed.
2) Room: Single room size leaves a lot to be desired. Space is very cramped, and both times I have stayed, the rooms had some weird smell. (both times in different rooms).
3) Location: At Seven Hills on Jalna road, this is pretty much central in Aurangabad (not that Aurangabad is a huge city).
4) Food: The rooftop restaurant has a good atmosphere, and the food is good, especially the north Indian dishes. However, they shut early (11 p.m. which by my Bombay standards is way too early)!
5) Overall experience: No real compelling reason to make me want to come back again and again. The cashier also made a mess of my bill once, putting in charges for extra people, an extra day, extra room service charges. I asked for the manager, who was not at all apologetic about the mistakes, and just said that these things happen! Wow!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Janki Executive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.